My Endoscopy is Normal - More Worried Now

Posted , 7 users are following.

So after so much pain and suffering I decided to finally do endoscopy. To my surprise it is normal and made me more worried.

For those who may not know me, I did a 7 day Antibiotics course for Hpylori and ever since I am in pain its so much severe that I am almost disabled I cant do anything. Little activity which require no effort stiffen my stomach and my pain is like someone punched me in my upper stomach, it also feels like stomach goes into spasm.

My ultrasound and blood reports are normal. Doctor is now saying it might be pancreatitis and asking me to do CT scan now with contrast. Its been more than 4 months since I have this pain. Ultrasound and blood reports say normal pancrease.

I am starting to panic now what have antibiotics done to me how can they cause so much pain. I am confused now about this mystery pain.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Its too early to say because I have severe pain and stomach stiffens in a jiffy but I have noticed milk slightly relaxes your muscle so I suggest those who have milder pains and symptoms to try raw organic milk.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.