My evening humor (<<sarcasm lol)

Posted , 10 users are following.

What's up my fellow peri's? Lol

So- two decent days, then of course today has to hit me. I mean, we can't ask for more than like 48 hours of happiness can we? Because that would be like SO against the peri rules, I'm sure. Lol

Today- my health anxiety is pretty steady. I've got myself convinced that not having a bowel movement yesterday and today will SURELY kill me. 

Yeah. I know. Paranoid. Or should I say "peri"noid. (Sorry y'all, I have to add humor or I'll go for real crazy. Like certifiable nuts crazy)

QUESTION- I know a lot of us have talked about "heavy head", and "whoosh whoosh".....but what about this: has anyone ever gotten a headache (sort of) that doesn't "hurt"?? Instead it feels sort of "fuzzy", I don't mean brain fog either. I mean like your head almost has....tremors? But not tremors? It's almost like it effects your eyes too. Pressure in the eyes and/or between the eyes and it feels right? 

The biggest part is this "fuzzy/buzzy/tremory/weird head.

5 seconds of an earache too.

WHAT on earth.

:-(

UGH....just one week, can we have ONE week of NOT thinking we should call an ambulance :-(

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It would be like a scene from Oprah,

"Everyone woman I the emergency over 40 please stand up, You're Peri-noide , You're Peri-noide ..etc....😉😂😂😂😂

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.