My friend woke up with meno symptoms . is it terrible that I’m happy ???

Posted , 9 users are following.

After going through this alone with my friends living a full and active life I feel shortchanged . Watching them busy travelling yes I can admit I had some jealousy .

Now my friend woke up with nausea and her whole body in pain and was I like Thank God ! I really feel awful that I’m thinking this way but it’s just a relief that somebody else I personally know feels awful too . I’ve felt so alone in all this ... God forgive me for thinking that way . 

4 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I can relate Lori! When I told my best friend about my peri a year ago and that I am on hrt, she said “Why? Do you really need this? I think that all these are in your mind”. I said to her that I would take everything to feel human again! 

I saw her a month ago and she said that she had hair loss, insomnia, and night sweats. We are in the same age. I did not say a word. We will see...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.