My Hemorrhoidectomy Journey (Part 8)

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well :-)

My name's Michelle and welcome to My Hemorrhoidectomy Journey posts. This is part 8. Please feel free to read parts 1-7 of My Hemorrhoidectomy Journey to see what has led me up to this point, how and why. Any questions/comments/feedback is greatly appreciated - thanks in advance as always! wink

By the way, today is May 19, 2017, but since it's still early, I'll only be updating up to yesterday, but doing it more as to finish with the 3 wk mark post surgery. And here we go...

POD 18:

Monday, May 15, 2017.

Today was not too bad in general. That or I'm probably getting too used to the pain. I woke up with the usual tolerable pain. I took my regular levothyroxine med in the morn. Kids left to school. I had cereal for breakfast. Afterwards, after husband had left to work, I was enjoying for a bit the gifts I had received from husband, kids & a friend during Mother's Day Week. Had a yogurt for a snack and took a stool softener. Soon, afterwards, around 1pm, I had first bm of day. It hurt, but surprisingly, it was not as painful as usually I expect it to be and not as intense, but instead quite easy compared to the many other bm times. Still had some bleeding as usual with bm, and also discharge. Cleaned up then washed up, and went to bed as I knew the usual afterburn pain wouldn't delay.

Afterburn pain came and stayed for several hours, but like I mentioned earlier in this post, maybe I'm just getting too used to the afterburn pain, because it didn't bother me as much as other days. It was still too painful to walk, but I don't know how to explain that although it was bad, it didn't feel extreme as it usually feels after bm. In addition, I just tried to distract myself from the bad pain. I was searching online for food caterer for my kids' birthday party & someone who will let us rent tables & bounce house. In the middle of my pain, I managed to find the perfect party package deal. Found people on Craigslist who do catering & rent bounce houses, tables & chairs. They even help with serving food to guests. And the clowns for entertaining with games & facepainting has already been reserved weeks ago. At the rate I'm going with recovery, those reservations are ideal for the upcoming party and will be less stress for us. smile

Back to topic, lol, the bad pain continued throughout the rest of the day. I eventually took a tramadol along with stool softener. Husband cooked up some chicken, boiling it in water, than shredding it to small pcs and making a veggie salad to add to the side. So, I had some chicken with veggie salad plus a few crackers and a peach for dinner.

Pain became tolerable at night time and I eventually fell asleep around midnight.

POD 19:

Tuesday, May 16, 2017.

For the first time, I can actually say that pain has been low today. I felt ok for the most part almost all day. Woke up, took levothyroxine med, kids went to bed, then had a sweet bread with milk. Around noon, I had a yogurt snack again with a fruit and then stool softener. Afterwards, had a late lunch of shredded chicken and veggie salad again. Low-pain time didn't last forever. Right before dinner, I had first bm around 6:30. Much painful than yesterday. It was somewhat difficult to pass as well. And the afterpain felt worse than yesterday, too. No fun, but oh well, after bathroom, went to bed, and pain gradually increased. I was hoping it was going to be the same as yesterday, but no, it was gradually getting worse. Had delicious lentils for dinner around 7:30pm. I eventually took a hydrocone with a stool softener about an hr later, but as the night progressed, pain became more unbearable. If I tried to walk, the pain attacks/spasms would come on, so stayed in bed. Husband gave me icy wet towel. It helped a bit, but little relief didn't last long. I eventually took another hydrocone about 1 hr later. Finally, around 1am, pain finally started to calm down. But lingering pain still kept me up despite all the drowsiness I felt from the pain pills. I eventually fell asleep around 3:30am.

POD 20:

Wednesday, May 17, 2017.

Today seemed to be the most comfortable, Low-pain day that I've had since surgery day. Woke up around 7am, took thyroid med, kids left to school, had some cereal for breakfast, had yogurt and peach for snack with stool softener, then for lunch, had lentils & crackers. I managed to fall asleep around 1:30pm and didn't wake up until about 6:30pm. During that time, kids had come home from school & husband had gone to buy a go cart for the kiddos. Wow, lol. Kids love it, that's for sure! So, afterwards, while husband was busy working on the yard outside, I felt comfortable enough to do a couple things without him noticing, lol. I managed to fix up some laundry. My oldest one, Landen, was helping with taking clothes in & out of washer/dryer, and I folded clothes putting everything where it belongs. I had more delicious lentils for dinner. No pain pills since the night before which was a first since surgery day I think. By the time it was bedtime, I figured that I was probably constipated since there had not been a bm all day, but I didn't really care at the moment since I felt pretty comfortable and mobile for once despite the low pain which didn't bother me at all. I managed to fall asleep around 11am which is pretty early compared to most days since surgery day.

POD 21:

Thursday, May 18, 2017.

So, today marks 3 wks since surgery day and I honestly thought before today that the worse was behind me and somehow I believed that it was really finally getting better. OMG, was I wrong. I realized this morning that that is still not the case. Today has been the worse yet. What I didn't pay for yesterday, I greatly paid for it today. Not to mention very painfully...

So, I woke up around 7am as usual, took thyroid med, and soon kids went to school. I had a sweet bread with some milk for breakfast. Soon afterwards around 9am, had first bm of the day. OMG...the worse yet. So difficult to pass, so intense and very, very painful. Not sure how long it took, but I know several minutes had passed. I was shaking during and afterwards as well. The blood along with that bm was a lot along with several blood clots and some discharge. I was crying. I was in lots of pain and I also felt upset because I felt like I had taken a couple steps back. After cleaning up and washing up, I went back to bed, still in tears and in obvious pain. My husband was so sweet as usual, trying to comfort me before leaving to work, telling me to try to be patient and to give it time. He soon left to go to work. Within the next 3 hrs, I had 2 more dreadful bms. Those were not as difficult & intense, but still very painful & each still left me a bit shaken. Well, at least this month's period is over with, but anyways, you can imagine the rest of the day. In lots of pain and in bed. Honestly, I didn't even bother to take pain pills since I l ready know based on experience that they don't help when it comes to extreme pain. Only took a stool softener around noon. But amazingly, I managed to fall asleep for a couple hrs during afternoon. By nighttime, pain was at tolerable level. Husband gave me veggie soup for dinner along with some crackers. Around 9pm, after 48hrs of no pain pills, I took a hydrocone with stool softener hoping it will help me fall asleep easier & maybe bring pain down lower. It eventually brought pain down to low level, but couldn't sleep, and eventually fell asleep around 2:30am. Finally end of POD 21 wink

***A few side notes...

When I wash up down there, it's still with either with warm water bottle or hot shower. I have to admit though that for some reason, hot/warm water is not that alleviating anymore, but instead stinging. But too chicken to shower with cold water, lol, so still wash up anyway to help keep clean, and still am using baby wipes as well, but to help cope with pain, I just do the cold wet towel whenever pain does get really bad.

When pain has been low, I've been kind of challenging myself in the aspect of starting to sit for a few min at a time on my rectum. It is still painful, but Idk, just testing myself to see how much I can take.

Husband still taking care of most things & prefers to keep it that way until I'm completely ok. Wow. I often think it's too much for him, but he somehow handles it all with always a positive attitude. So grateful & very proud of him smile

Dr appt is next Fri. Wonder what Dr will say. I also wonder how I'll be that night because concert is that night. Probably will need doughnut thing to get through concert. I don't intend to miss it..I am so eager to get out as it has been over 3 wks already since I have been out of this house! No fun at all sad

Will post part 9 either this wknd or sometime next wk. Anyways questions, feedback, advice, comments is always greatly appreciated - thanks in advance - take care and God Bless wink

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Michelle,

I was getting excited for you there for a moment having a better day!! On a positive note you are over the half way mark in your healing. I read from a couple people it was a good five weeks till they were back to work. With having surgery and all I don't know if this might help or not but using raw coconut oil application helped a bit with the evacuation process . Anyway nothing you haven't heard before , hell I searched through many posts hoping someone had the magic solution for my agony . I'm having my colonoscopy this Thursday, hoping that prep does not cause my pain to start again 🙏

• Posted

Hi Kat! smile

Thank u so much for input, will definitely keep the coconut oil in mind. Prob will have husband get some when he gets a chance wink

I, too, was getting excited for a little bit, and although I don't want to get my hopes up like last week, I'm starting to think that I'm finally (slowly) getting "there".

I hope ur pain stays away & really hope u start getting the much needed answers this Thursday. Plz keep me posted <3

Will post part 9 in about a day or 2..Talk to u later wink

• Posted

Michelle, first off thank you for taking the time to describe your journey through this. I sure hope you're past the worst of it. I've been holding off on having the hemoroidhectomy for a long time now and decided to seek out others who have gone through it. And your story, though scary, has helped. I'm looking forward to hearing the next chapter! 

But I do have some questions - you say you normally took hot showers which helped but why no baths? I often have pain after a BM and a sitz bath always helped. Was the pain too much to get into the tub? 

Dealing with grade IV hems I never have the urge to go. I can go for days if I want and have to force myself to go at night. Was it like that for you pre-surgery? 

You mentioned having BMs early in the day and often multiple BMs. My concern is going back to work and suddenly having the urge to go and the afterburn just taking me out of commision the rest of the day. Can you not choose when to have your BMs? 

Sometimes I bleed a lot after a BM and it's always scary seeing so much blood. The way you describe it sounds like you've lost so much blood! Did you ever pass out?  

My doc gave me nitroglycerin and lidocaine cream to prevent sphincter spasms. It seemed to help quite a bit when using before a BM. DId you try something like that? 

Thanks in advance! 

• Posted

Christopher, hi!! smile

First of all, thank you so much for taking your time in reading my posts and thank you as well for your feedback - very much appreciated wink

I've been meaning to address the sitz bath, lol..you're right, I haven't taken sitz baths because of the pain. When the pain is too much, too painful to sit which is why I haven't bothered with sitz bath. I may start to do some in the coming days since pain has finally started to calm down some.

For me, having bms presurgery has always been tough since I've been a constipated person all my life. I could go days without having a bm. Obviously, that's not healthy, and then having one would often be difficult to pass.

I honestly don't know how other ppl do it, but I have never really been able to choose when to have my bms. If I gotta go, but time is inconvenient for whatever reason, I can hold it obviously like pretty much anyone else, but saying, ok, I'm going to have them every morning or every night before bed, unfortunately, no..I wish I could especially for this upcoming Friday, lol.

Blood is always scary. Before surgery, toilet would often be filled with bright red blood after bms. It was happening for years, I eventually got so used to the frequent blood, lol. Since surgery day, blood hasn't really filled toilet like that, just a couple times here & there like last Thursday. It has been consistent bleeding though as if I have been on my period forever (And I just got over my week long period last week, lol) which is why I have been wearing period pads, until these last couple days, I have gone back to wearing regular small, thin liners because bleeding has been very minimal throughout day. And as for passing out, for some reason, I have had these lightheaded episodes the last couple days, that I have been so close to passing out. Blood pressure was extra low, not sure why. In that aspect, am a little better today. I'll explain more in part 9 wink

Dr gave me an analgesic hemorrhoidal cream which for me does not really help with pain whatsoever, but it does help a tad bit with sudden, annoying itching down there.

My advice to you is if no other treatments have worked for you like what happened to me and you really need hemorrhoidectomy, then plz don't keep putting it off. It will hurt lots, no denying that, and although I'm not pain free yet, I know it was for the best & that it will eventually get better. I wanted to cancel as well, but after reading & hearing of stories of ppl who put it off then end up having an emergency hemorrhoidectomy unprepared with much painful & longer recoveries convinced me to just get it over with now rather than possibly unexpectedly. I honestly thought that with being prepared, I'd be more than ok in a month or less. Hate to say that's not the case, but preparing for, let's say "a month or so out of normal life" is better than not being prepared at all and having to cancel and delay things unexpectedly & suddenly. Just a thought wink

Thanks again so much for your feedback & tips. Whatever you decide to do regarding your hemorrhoidectomy, I only wish you the best.

Take care & plz keep me posted on your journey as well! I'll be posting part 9 in about a day or 2 wink

• Posted

Hi Michelle! It's good to hear from you and others who can speak openly about this. I'm sure so many people suffer from this silently. It's hard to talk about it even with my wife and close family. I still don't know what I'm going to tell people at work. I don't like lying and I don't want to tell the truth haha. 

But the sitz baths were always comforting for me. I would lay down in the bathtub, not sit in it. Hopefully you have a bath big enough for that. I just prop my phone up on the knobs and can be in there way longer than I like to admit. Fell asleep in there more than a few times.

I'm surprised it's taking you so much longer to heal. It sounds like you're doing everything right. I'm sure you're over the hump though and the worst is behind you. I know some people regret ever doing it and I'm glad you're staying positive. Looking forward to reading those updates.

I haven't considered "emergency hemorrhoidectomies". Didn't know that is a thing...guess that's all the more reason to go ahead with it. I know my sister's friend came close to having a colostomy bag since he waited so long. So that's been on my mind. 

But again thank you for your openness on such a sore subject (pun). 

Cheers

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

What was your pain like before the surgery? I would get burning stinging pain for up to 8 hours after a BM. So I would always have one in the morning and majority of the morning and afternoon would be painful. I would sometimes not be able to walk for longer than a few blocks without taking a sitting break. It was brutal. I still went to work and just hid the pain. I couldn't take sick days everyday of my life. I took ibuprofen to ease the pain but I don't think that helped much, maybe a little. But I still had pain and discomfort for hours. 

• Posted

Hey K smile

OMG, I'm so sorry & completely understand. My pain before surgery day was pretty much like yours. Endless hours of stinging and/or dull/pulsating pain for several hrs. The pain didn't happen after every single bm, but it would happen at least 3-4 times per wk. And if it wasn't pain, it was usually lots of bleeding. Now, during recovery of hemorrhoidectomy, pain has been much, much scary, worse & terrifying to the point where it has been too, too painful to walk after bm. I'm truly hoping you have a speedy, easier recovery than me. Please keep me posted & take care wink

• Posted

Michelle, 

Do you think you could have recovered on your own if needed? The reason I'm asking is because I'm alone. I have the help of my friend on the day and day after surgery but after that. I feel like I might be on my own.  I plan to do a huge grocery shop and really be prepared. Also, I've looked into online grocery delivery not too far away. Did you have troubles getting in and out of the tub? Should I put a stool near the tub? I just really want to be prepared. I even have some ducolox from before... but I'm sure I'll get some from the doctor. 

• Posted

Michelle, 

Do you think you could have recovered on your own if needed? The reason I'm asking is because I'm alone. I have the help of my friend on the day and day after surgery but after that. I feel like I might be on my own.  I plan to do a huge grocery shop and really be prepared. Also, I've looked into online grocery delivery not too far away. Did you have troubles getting in and out of the tub? Should I put a stool near the tub? I just really want to be prepared. I even have some ducolox from before... but I'm sure I'll get some from the doctor. 

• Posted

Michelle, 

• Posted

Hi K! And g'morn - well, it's morn here smile

I'm sorry ur going to be alone for the most part, but if you are fully prepared, I do think it is possible for you to recover on your own. The way it has been with me is that since the day after surgery, while kids were at school, my husband would go & work during those hours. He would leave me breakfast & a hot lunch ready for mid day and a couple of snacks like a fruit & jello. Our bedroom is on one side of the house while the kitchen is on the other so there would be no need to walk to the kitchen. And he would always ask me not to do any chores whatsoever, to just be in bed all the time. So, while dealing with pain, I would just spend all the time in bed.

As for you, please spend as much time as possible in bed, too. Being alone, always have ur phone handy and take it very easy & slowly every time you walk, even if it's a very small distance such as from bedroom to bathroom. Have a stool in bathroom not so much for getting in tub, but to get into a Squatting position when it's time for bm. Use it to elevate your feet. And if it helps, use it to carefully get into tub especially the first couple times. You may never know how difficult or painful it may be to get into tub the first couple weeks, but whenever you do, just do it very slowly & carefully. I still walking slow especially after bm due to pain, but getting in a shower is pretty easy for me.

Since you may be alone most of the time, and let's say your kitchen is "far away" from your bedroom, maybe there's a way you can get a mini fridge hooked up near your bed and microwave as well? And then you will be able to have your fiber cereals, soy/almond milk, jello at hand and to heatup in microwave, maybe some of those soups, you kwim...have lots of almonds, fruits & veggies at hand as well. This is just an idea in case your kitchen is a bit far from you & just saying because due to experience, walking will be painful especially after bms. I do hope you have an easier recovery though. And yes, do grocery shopping before surgery. Grocery delivery would be a great option for you at least for a month. Get a pillow donut beforehand as well. Have lots and lots of water near your bedside and all your meds ready by your bedside or on bed as well. I keep mine in a little container. Get some puzzle books to distract yourself. TV, maybe new dvd movies or Netflix? Idk, just some suggestions to try to help you distract you from pain, but hopefully pain meds work for you more during the real bad pain than they have for me.

Anything else, please let me know - keep me posted & I wish you all the best! Take care & God Bless wink

Please let me know

• Posted

How were you after the surgery when you came home from the hospital? Were you all bandaged up? Was gauze wedged up in your bum? I'm really nervous as my surgery is this Friday. I'm also worried because I've never been a big eater and kind of picky so I'm not sure what to buy to eat while I'm recovering. Jello sounds good, Applesauce sounds gross, I don't mind crackers but is that too hard to digest? I heard you're suppose to avoid hard foods..... does crackers count? I heard nuts aren't good, or things that come out whole, like corn, sesame seeds, and nuts? Hmm... I donno. I'm so scared and excited at the same time to finally live a normal life.

Also, how did you sit in bed and do puzzles? did you lay on your side a lot? or just lay flat? I have so many questions and I just want to know what to expect.

• Posted

Hi Michele. Your surgery is tomorrow? I spent most of my weeks alone with My family coming over once every couple days when I needed them to do things for me. Like take out the garbage or clean up some messed or do a little shop for me. I really just wanted to be alone. I watch a lot of TV and read books and listen to books on tapes. I spent time in the bathroom Be sure to try to empty yourself out today. High fiber foods and lots of liquids. I took laxative and stool softners. Wanted to be sure I didn't need a BM right after surgery. It took me three days for my first BM and it was not very nice to say the least. Don't want to freak you out. Just be prepared for a week to two weeks of uncomfortableness and pain at times. Be sure your doctor prescribes pain meds but they are constipating so make sure you drink lots of water and take your fiber and stool softeners. I made a big batch of chicken vegetable soup which I lived on the first week. My doctor wanted me to eat regular food to bulk up my BMs so I'd have something to go. I was leery about this but I suppose with all the fiber pills 3. 3 times a day as well as to softeners three times a day they helped me go. Instead of the Oxy he prescribed I would take Tylenol p.m. to help me sleep and it was not constipating. I also ate fruit and canned fruit was the easiest. As well as flavored yogurt so I did not take my meds on empty stomach. The best thing is to sleep and rest but walking a little bit does help with the BM so walk to your kitchen and back slowly to give your body some movement. Be sure to have a sitz bath in your bathroom to use to soak and also to take your BMs it is disgusting but once you get into that you will be thankful. I would have a BM dump it and rinse it sit again clean myself off and repeat if needed. Be sure to buy a rubber donut to put into your bathtub while you're soaking and bring your water so you can drink it while you're in the tub. Any other questions feel free to ask I'm not out of the woods yet but I feel like I've learned a lot in these two weeks. I am still at home resting and dealing with pain but not as bad as in the beginning. Good luck to you hope you the best. Nancy

• Posted

Hi K!! :-)

I'm praying that ur surgery goes well tomorrow & that afterwards, hoping ur recovery is much easier than mine smile

After surgery, I was just bandaged down there. Afterwards, I would just wear a regular period pad. I have stopped wearing period pads over a wk ago & now just wearing regular thin liners.

Jello sounds like an ideal snack. Other soft foods that don't constipate are good, too. Soups, soy or almond milk, lentils, beans, fiber cereal, fruits & veggies all good. No meat! And nuts/almonds are actually d supposed to be ideal snacks as well during recovery wink

No, when I would do puzzles, I will usually lay on my side or on stomach. I recommend Penny Press Variety puzzles book. If you have a chance, swing by a cvs or walmart prior to surgery to get one or two books.

I truly wish u all the very best! Plz keep us posted & never hesitate to ask any other questions. Take care and God Bless wink

• Posted

Hi Nancy!! smile

I'm so glad ur doing better & relieved plus happy to hear that ur recovery seems to be much better than mine, yay, lol wink

I know what u mean about wanting to be alone. Same here. But thankfully it's finally getting better. Slowly, but getting there.. .

Talk to u soon - take care and God Bless wink

• Posted

Hi Andrea. Tomorrow will be my two week mark since surgery and some of yesterday and part of today was actually a break from pain without meds. It helps that unlike the long holiday( no holiday for me..trust me)weekend of 6 or so BM moments each day, yesterday and today were huge first of the day 💩 and one more mid afternoon. It takes a lot out of you, as you know. Been relaxed now since my long bath soak before dinner. I can see the sunshine ahead now. I know it's a ways off and gotta keep up the fiber, stool softners, water, sitz soaks and eating to keep the good flow. I want to visit family at the shore the weekend of June 9th so gotta heal up. How are you feeling? I appreciate all your input and time you have spent here helping others through this. No one can know until it's them on that toilet 🚽 seat. Right? 👍

• Posted

Hi Michelle,

Did you have any issues peeing after your surgery? I can only pee a little at a time and it's so umcomfortable since late last night after the surgery. I drank lots of water to help it along but now I'm just full of water and my bladder is full but barely anything is coming out. It's like I have to pee so bad but can't find a washroom so I'm holiding it in and dancing around to avoid peing on myself. YOu know what I mean?

• Posted

It's like I'm constipated but in urine form. I can feel the pee coming, and then just as it's suppose to come out, the urge stops. Very frustrating. 

• Posted

Nancy, hi!! I'm so sorry took me forever to respond..a lot has been going on, but anyways, thank u so much for keeping me updated with ur journey!

I'm so relieved to hear that u r healing sooo well & painwise ur doing better than me, yay, lol.

It has been over 3 wks since ur surgery..how r u feeling now?? R u visiting family at the shore now?? I hope so & hope ur enjoying the wknd! :-)

Thank u so much for ur tips..I have to agree with the walking part, it does somehow help with building strength. It hasn't always been easy, but when pain allows it, walking/moving around is much better than being in bed, right?

In regards to fiber pills, you're right, I have not gotten fiber pills! I have tried eating fiber foods, but even that doesn't seem to always be enough, so as soon as I can within this next coming week, I will get some sort of fiber supplement - thank u!

Plz continue to let me know how ur doing! I wish u all the very best & hope to talk to u soon - take care and God Bless ;-)

• Posted

K, hi! :-)

I'm so sorry took me forever to respond - a lot has been going on but anyways, thank u so much for keeping me posted on ur recovery!

In general, how r u doing? I do hope ur recovery is much easier than mine! ;-)

I know exactly what u mean about the peeing part! Same thing happened to me, but I recall that around the second wk post surgery I felt I was peeing normally again, lol ;-)

So, I hope ur back to peeing normally as well...if not, u will get there soon.

If not yet, plz let me know how ur doing. I wish u only the best. Talk to u soon - take care and God Bless ;-)

• Posted

Turned the corner from pain to being decent to feeling good today. It's 3 weeks now. Last Monday was a killer. I took a laxative and extra fiber. Went lots that night and next morning. Been flowing pretty good since. Still got to deal with 🚽For a couple of hours in morn. Take breaks to give my bum a brake. Dr said I should eat regular food , some fiber and fiber pills. Need to bulk up stool enough to keep anal opening, well open. It's working. Stopped pain meds Tuesday but Advil pm or tylonal pm to sleep. How you doing? Been long time for you.

• Posted

Nancy, hi!! :-)

OMG, I'm so happy to know your doing much better & well for the most part, thank God! Now it has been over 4 wks for you, right? I can imagine you're doing even better now wink

Any pain when you go to bathroom? I hope not! wink

Me, I'm doing better, thanks for asking. Still have some tough days, still have painful bms & still a day doesn't go by without being pain free, but at least pain no longer keeps me in bed & am doing regular things now. Walking ok for most part, but bathroom usually slows my walking a bit still due to afterpain that although not as bad, still very much bothersome. Yet, I try not to let it get to me & do my best on doing normal activities. Bleed every now & then when I do "too much", and still have very little discharge. So far, no pain free bm, so I always dread bathroom :-( Oh well, one day at a time. But in general, ok now. Not completely ok always, but compared to the first month post surgery, it's actually great smile

I haven't had a chance to post Part 9 because so much as happened, but I do plan to post soon with update.

Anyways, please continue to take it ez and take care. God Bless - Talk to you later wink

• Posted

Long time since our hemmoroidectemy. How are you? I still am not up to par here. My bathroom goings are worse than before I had surgery. Can't eliminate fully and takes a couple hours to leave the house. Using enema bag almost daily now. My stool thin, soft but not in a hurry to leave me. Think I know have incomplete defication disorder. Just wondering if you are all well. Nancy 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.