My last hope.

Posted , 5 users are following.

To some people you'll just think that these are just words. But I'm hoping some will be able to associate and give me some help. 

I'm 20 years old, 21 in 5 days. 

And I have serious health anxiety,  i'm terrified of feeling sick, and every time I had an upset stomach the anxiety stocks with me for months,  to the point where I'm losing sleep I can't eat I don't really like going out of the house.

I've been forwarded to CBT, which I'm on the waiting list for. 

It's got to the point that when I wake up i think it's the same thing everyday and panic,  I genuinely do not think I can go through this anymore. I'm struggling to cope.  

I also get panic attacks, I try ti control them but it's easier said than done. 

I've tried everything I know and feeling like a lost cause. I cannot do this, anxiety, panic attacks and phobias all at once is a life ruined. 

Any advice. 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had some meds a while back for vertigo which also helps with sicky/nauseous feelings. They are called stemetil. May be worth asking about

You seem positive towards me telling me to keep my chin up. Take your own advice and do the same thing. We are all in this together in some sort of way

• Posted

Are the Stemitil over the counter or prescription only? smile 

It's hard to take your own advice, we all know it's easier said than done. But you hope people get better I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.