My life is torture, had stomach issues for 3 years with continuous visits to the GP

Posted , 11 users are following.

I have had severe stomach issues for 3 years with no answers from the GP after continuous visits. My stomach always swells out and is extremely uncomfortable, forced burps for minimum relief happen almost every second of the day and pains and discomfort in my shoulders chest neck back and hips are also very frequent and it feels all connected. I got intolerance tested and it came up dairy and eggs and i have been on a diet without them for months and still no improvement. My stomach swells after every meal regardless of what i eat. I went 3 months without any alcohol and still was no improvement. I have tried omezaprazole for years with no success, i am currently on buscopan and colofac with little to no success in improvement of symptoms. It really has ruined my life and i have no idea what to do next. It feels like im surviving rather than living. Any help or ideas on what this could be would be so appreciated. Thanks- Jordan

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Hi Jordan. Wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this (pun intended)? Its something that continues to affect my life also and i cant seem to get any answers despite all similar tests. ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.