MEDICINE IS A START I BET…

I AWAKE IN THE MORNING IN SO MUCH PAIN

UPSET AT THE LIFE I CAN'T MAINTAIN

I FEEL A WEIRD FEELING IN MY BRAIN

WONDERING IF I AM GOING INSANE...

THE PAIN FILLS MY BODY IN DIFFERENT WAYS

LYING IN BED FOR SEVERAL DAYS

HOPING TO RELEASE A PAINFUL DAZE

BUT I HOPE AND PRAY AND THE PAIN STILL STAYS…

MY PAIN HURTS HERE AND THEN THERE

IT'S NEVER THE SAME BUT IT HURTS I SWEAR

ONE DAY IT'S MY HIPS THAT FLARE

OTHER DAYS ITS MY HANDS THAT WEAR...

MY LIFE IS NOW PAIN AND SLEEP

AND THO I SLEEP IT IS NOT DEEP

SO I WANT TO SLEEP AND COUNT MY SHEEP

BECAUSE MY SANITY I HAVE TO KEEP.

9 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wonderful Bee.  I so want to get a good night's sleep but never managed to get more than a couple of hours.  It's exactly how I feel.
    • Posted

I'm justing waiting for my perfect night sleep and welcome it fairly soon. 
  • Posted

perfectly put bee well done I hope the day soon comes when we can get a good nights sleep.I dont know what sleep is any more its been that longcry
  • Posted

Thank you Bee, elegantly put.

Every word is true.

Night night everyone.

Mace xx

• Posted

Nighty Night !

Hope we all get some decent sleep tonight.......zzzzzzzz

• Posted

Hi bee I actually managed to get some sleep last night hooraysmile I slept from 11 till 5 then managed to doze off again for another hour cant believe it havnt slept in along while so pleased that I managed it last night take care gentle hugs
    • Posted

Great news Kaz.

I normally hear my husband get up around 4am to go to work. This morning I didn't hear him.  I know I wasn't in a deep sleep all the way through the night.  Maybe this is the first experience of sleep after so many years. 

Let's see how I get on tonight. wink x

• Posted

Thats great bee that we both managed to have some sleep its been a long time in coming. it was so great to get some sleep.lets see how we get on tonight hun lets hope itis sweet dreams and not counting sheepsmile xx
    • Posted

Congrats, well done you. .celebrating for you..be blessed..have a lovely day..:-) xx
    • Posted

morning bee how did you sleep last night. I had no sleep at all I was in awful pain with my back I could not get comfortable, then my husband snoring I feel absolutley shattered so going to see if I can have a nap in abit. my husband doesnt it know it yet but hes on the sofa tonightlol take care gentle hugs
    • Posted

Hi christine yes it was great to get some sleep monday night, then last night had no sleep at all in pain with my back  I could not get comfortable my dear husband kept snoring? little does he know hes on the sofa tonightlol take care gentle hugs
    • Posted

Hi Kaz

Not as good as the night before. I knew it was too good to last. NOT going to give up thou. Each night will be a new experience.

Hope we all get sleep tonight zzzzzzz wink x

• Posted

we cant give up Bee lets hope we manage to get some tonight heres hopeingsmile  x
    • Posted

Unfortunately, had a very restless night. Feeling hot hot hot....night sweats and my painful hands kept me up most of the night.

Hope you had a restful sleep?

Not Giving Up.....wink x

• Posted

Hi Bee we are doing well between us, no sleep at all 1 miniute I was boiling hot the next ice cold, just could not settle watched the clock going round yet againrolleyes  no we musnt give up Im sure it will happen 1 day hun take care gentle hugs
    • Posted

Heres hopeing we both have a better night tonight we can but hopesmile
    • Posted

Fingers crossed for you and hope we have a different experience to share tomo....

Sleep well wink x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.