my long overdue hysterectomy

Posted , 12 users are following.

Im finally going into surgery on Wednesday. ..it's been a crazy couple months. ..lots of hospital visits and blood transfusion. .but I made it. ..im only 32...yes...32...but it's my last option. ..so guys please pray for me. ..im not worried about it. ..or maybe im trying not to be. ..but I going to be strong and get through this. ..it's Wednesday morning so yea. ..is there anything I should do to prepare for surgery?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey just wanted to say good luck , thinking of you and wishing you well xx

Everything will be ok xx

• Posted

Goodluck dear your among great supportive women here sending prayers and well wishes
  • Posted

Good luck to all those who having surgery this week you'll be fine best wishes xx
  • Posted

I was the same age as you when I had mine and I can say it's the best thing I did.

Clean your house from top to bottom, make some meals to store in the freezer. You might need some big knickers and thick sanitary towels for comfort for few weeks and a nightie then you should be good to go.

Listen to all the advice and remember it's at least 6 weeks total rest!

Good luck and please let us know how you get on. Mik x

• Posted

Best of luck, will be thinking of you. Comfy jogging bottoms to wear home and if you are being collected by car - have a rolled up towel to put between you and the lap strap! Have plenty of support on hand for when you get home too xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.