My partner is so incensitive!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi ladies,

Just need to have a rant to let it all out. I just came back from walking the dog with my partner but sat here angry, sad and lonely as he asked me if I had a nice lie in knowing last few days my anxiety has kicked off again and I'm waking up in early hours with it and acid reflux is waking me at 2am most mornings coughing. I have been on sick for a month now and he works full time but minimum wage and I get the impression he thinks I'm having a great time at home all day not having to work. When I said you know I'm not sleeping well he just rolled his eyes and said that's life though isn't it what your suffering with Agggrrr men!! Most of the time I bite my tongue and wear the I'm happy mask but sometimes you just think your just so insensitive. Rant over lol.

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Oh and forgot to say I have my best friend(my partner's sister) I chat to most days on whatsapp but very rarely see each other as she has social anxiety and lives quite far from me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.