Posted , 15 users are following.
I used to post a lot here on the board late last year. I honestly believed I was headed for a certain surgical procedure to fix my rather severe prostate issues/BPH. I even tried cathing a few times and ordered a couple of hundred of them which I now have no need or use for at all.
My IPSS score was over 30 then, and since I tried a specific regimen, that score is now under 10. Here's what I did and it could work for you; some of these things are brand specific, and I do not work for, or am I compensated in any way from any of these brands. I will try to avoid a brand whenever possible.
- Testo booster - instead of listing the brand, its the #1 for guys over 50 and can only be bought on co's website - it's like 4 bottles for $200 or so.
- Iodide/Iodine solution, also called "Lugols Solution" - at least 25mg's a day. Stuff is dirt cheap and can be found being sold by a ton of different brands on Amazon.
- Vitamin D3 - I was severely deficient in this - at least 10k mgs a day, but no more than 15k!
- Parasite cleanser - I used one that is "Complete" <, hint on brand name
- Cocoa supplement 250 to 325 mgs a day - there's one really good/popular one made by a candy company.
- At least 15mgs a day of zinc - it's in the testo booster.
The other 'standard' stuff for BPH NEVER worked for me at all.
I'm again able to consume caffeine. I get up a max of 2 times a night to pee, sometimes none at all. While my flow is not what it was when I was young (I'm 52), I no longer strain or feel that I have not emptied my bladder -- no more forcing out at the end.
My URO was kinda blown away by what I did and asked me to make a list of what I did.. I'm lucky to have a good URO who cares about his patients
Urgency has completely been eliminated, and I pee 5 to 7 times a day, within the range of what a normal person does. I can hold in pee fine without the said urgency anymore.
Before I did the above stuff, I got a self paid for hormone test which showed me GROSSLY LACKING IN VITAMIN D3.
I can't guarantee this will work for everyone, but I know it worked for me. I highly suggest people try this before engaging in any prostate procedure.
Suggestion - avoid sex and/or masturbation for at least 2 months while on this. If anyone wishes to private message me for any reason, feel free as I want to help. I know the fear feeling I was going thru thinking I absolutely needed surgery - see some of my old posts here, GL!
0 likes, 22 replies