My Prostate Issues Have Mostly Resolved - Here's How I Did It.

Posted , 18 users are following.

I used to post a lot here on the board late last year. I honestly believed I was headed for a certain surgical procedure to fix my rather severe prostate issues/BPH. I even tried cathing a few times and ordered a couple of hundred of them which I now have no need or use for at all.

My IPSS score was over 30 then, and since I tried a specific regimen, that score is now under 10. Here's what I did and it could work for you; some of these things are brand specific, and I do not work for, or am I compensated in any way from any of these brands. I will try to avoid a brand whenever possible.

1. Testo booster - instead of listing the brand, its the #1 for guys over 50 and can only be bought on co's website - it's like 4 bottles for $200 or so.
  2. Iodide/Iodine solution, also called "Lugols Solution" - at least 25mg's a day. Stuff is dirt cheap and can be found being sold by a ton of different brands on Amazon.
  3. Vitamin D3 - I was severely deficient in this - at least 10k mgs a day, but no more than 15k!
  4. Parasite cleanser - I used one that is "Complete" <, hint on brand name
  5. Cocoa supplement 250 to 325 mgs a day - there's one really good/popular one made by a candy company.
  6. At least 15mgs a day of zinc - it's in the testo booster.

The other 'standard' stuff for BPH NEVER worked for me at all.

I'm again able to consume caffeine. I get up a max of 2 times a night to pee, sometimes none at all. While my flow is not what it was when I was young (I'm 52), I no longer strain or feel that I have not emptied my bladder -- no more forcing out at the end.

My URO was kinda blown away by what I did and asked me to make a list of what I did.. I'm lucky to have a good URO who cares about his patients

Urgency has completely been eliminated, and I pee 5 to 7 times a day, within the range of what a normal person does. I can hold in pee fine without the said urgency anymore.

Before I did the above stuff, I got a self paid for hormone test which showed me GROSSLY LACKING IN VITAMIN D3.

I can't guarantee this will work for everyone, but I know it worked for me. I highly suggest people try this before engaging in any prostate procedure.

Suggestion - avoid sex and/or masturbation for at least 2 months while on this. If anyone wishes to private message me for any reason, feel free as I want to help. I know the fear feeling I was going thru thinking I absolutely needed surgery - see some of my old posts here, GL!

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well, this will be my last post. Apparently, the moderators here do not like me criticizing doctors in terms on them being good clinicians, but bad at understanding biomarkering and the research side of the equation. The criticism was on point and fair, not personal, so when moderators take a professional opinion personally, and do not follow their own rules. it's time for me to bail.

• Posted

I was always under the impression that you were attempting to sell certain products. Apparantly the moderators did also.

• Posted

lol......if that was the impression taken from the info he gave then there is the problem with this forum. He was just trying to hunt at what worked for him without naming products. The focus should have been on what he is saying worked for him.

• Posted

can I get your private email? I'd like to keep in touch. That's the one thing i dont like about this forum. They dont think outside the box. They are cynical about anything that isnt documented or proven to work. I've been following this group for about a year and what I've taken away is that most surgeries do not fix the problem for long and in a lot of cases make it worse.

• Posted

I had BPH and vasculitis at the same time. At that time I did not associate inflammation with BPH.

• Posted

I had BPH and vasculitis at the same time. At that time I did not associate inflammation with BPH

• Edited

What were your prostate size and PSA before and after the statement "My Prostate Issues Have Mostly Resolved"?

• Posted

It is important that you go on a low sugar diet and keep inflammation low.

• Posted

Hello,

My question is has anyone in here had a PSA over 10 from BPH and it was non cancerous ? I know enlarged prostate can cause high PSA, BUT how high can your PSA get just from BPH and everything be ok ?

Anyone have an MRI and it just showed enlarged prostate and no need for biopsy ?

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.