my son using drugs

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have a senior in high school. He is a great kid, 3.1 gpa, and starting quarterback. He is a popular kid. He expressed that he is having issues being around alot of people. He hates when the teacher calls him in class. He says he is so tired and exhausted from football but he cant turn his mind off to go to sleep so he has began using something to help with sleep. Not a good thing he is using. I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything like this. I dont see how he fears all this stuff and he is so popular. Also do you think he may need counseling? I just dont know what and where to start with fixing this. Any ideas?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Shuggy, if he's smoking skunk, you need to intervene quickly.

It is not at all like plain marihuana. In fact, I gather that ordinary marihuana is imossible to get hold of nowadays.

Skunk is very dangerous and can cause mental illnesses to develop in the future.

Please take the initiative as a concerned parent and confront hi,. gently.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.