My story so far, balance complex I recommend it!

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hello ladies I just wanted to first off start by saying you are beautiful, you are so strong, and you will get threw this. I got BV when I was 15 years old I am now almost 21, and up until about 8 months ago I had chronic BV basically the entire time. I was always anxious, it took away 5 years of my life, I would cry myself to sleep, I would cry when I came home because people would make fun of me at school, I would avoid being around my family, friends, boyfriend, I would basically stay in my bedroom under as many covers as I could and hope that no one would come near me so I wouldn’t get instant anxiety from worrying about how bad I smelled to them. I never talked to anyone about it, and like so many of you I was going threw this terrible time all alone. I thought I was not normal, there where several days that I wanted to kill myself, there where several days where I just swat and read article after article trying to find something to help me. There where many let downs of finding something that worked for someone else but didn’t work for me or made everything worse. The few times I finally got the courage to go to the doctor and they would tell me nothings wrong, everything came back fine. I eventually started to try and convince myself that I needed to learn to live with this. I barely went out in public or outside and if I did I was either drunk or high because that became the only time I felt semi normal around other people since I didn’t think about it. The many embarrassing moments I have lived, gone threw, and felt like what all of you have. I have fortunately had a great support system of family, friends, and my boyfriend even though I never talked to them  about what was going on they made me feel loved, never plugged their noses made comments, or made me feel gross when I was around them. I came across this product online called balance complex it’s on amazon for 39.95 I read all of the amazing reviews about how it cured women who had chronic BV in just 3 days. I decided to purchase and try it, it took quiet awhile for it to get rid of my fishy smell, that I haven’t had for 8 months now, so if you do purchase it don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t work right away for you as it does others. I take 2 pills twice a day, I also work out, and eat a lot healthier I think that played a big part in helping me maintain balance, I also only wear pads when on my period, I only wear 100% cotton underwear, I gave up coffee that triggered mine, I don’t smoke anymore, I always go pee after sex, and I sleep pantless to let everything air out all night. It sounds like a lot of upkeep but doing these things everyday has kept me in balance, if you have any other questions please email me. I want to help you I know how horrible this feeling is, I finally after five F*****G years feel like myself again, and again. Do not give up hope, they are coming out with a product called saphara BV it’s meant for chronic bv they have had great success rates!!! Also Many health companies are putting in millions of dollars to find a cure for this, they are actually working on new medicine and research for the first time in 7 freaking years!!! This is great news for us because they’re finally paying attention and trying to get a cure! 

4 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sydney,

WOW I want to cry reading this! I have also felt suicidal and I cry most nights. Wishing I would just wake up and it would be gone. I am single and so lonely and do not have sex. But even dating or booking up is impossible because of this foul odor. I tried every medication and remedy possible. Nothing works... I also cut out coffee and sweets, and I also work out and eat much healthier. This still has not helped the odor issue, but I continue to keep my body as healthy as I can. 

You mentioned this medication they are coming out with? Where is the research for that. I am dying to know if there will be a cure for this monster! It’s such a horrible issue for us women who suffer, especially from the odor. It makes it almost impossible to live a normal life each day. I am constantly trying to find a spot away from people in a room, Not riding in cars with others, and always have perfume close just in case... I also wear cotton and wear panty liners which I change throughout the day when I am on my period. Still doesn’t seem to make a difference. 

I am glad you feel like yourself again! I wish I could say the same thing 😞 I don’t know what to do anymore. 

• Posted

Hey Laura everything you said I have felt, and I want you to know that you are beautiful, never doubt that okay? I know exactly what you mean everytime I wake up or go to the bathroom still I check to make sure I don’t smell it’s a habit and I’m ferried every single day it’ll come back. It is incredibly hard to live a life with this, what kind of antibiotics have you tired? You should purchase balance complex, there’s like 2000 reviews and it has almost 5 stars many women who have chronic bv have said this keeps them in balance. Unfortunately everyone’s body is different though, it took longer for it to work for me than most others. Keep looking and trying oaky? I know it’s so heartbreaking to be disappointed time and time again, it’s actually heartbreaking. But never give up, there’s a company that’s coming out with a product called vivagel bv and it’s meant to cure chronic BV there waiting for it to get FDA approved in America still because it’s so new but if you type into google chronic bv cure there’s many new articles talking about putting a lot of money into finding a cure and different antibiotics than the ones that are already out. But the company I’ve looked up the most was vivagel BV. The medical field is finally researching this feline issue and taking it into consideration learning about, and trying to find a cure!

• Posted

Guys... I have an allergy... Im seeing the allergist on Wednesday. I ate bananas, eggs and probiotics in the past two days... Last night the lips of my mouth swelled up and my cervix itched so bad I was losing my mind. I took two allergen and it started feeling better. Keep this in mind. I get the same if I eat wheat. If uv got no actual infection and ongoing issues... It may be a food allergy.
  • Posted

Hi Sydney. Thank you for sharing your story and well done for having the strength and courage to get through this. Iv been suffering for almost two months now and it seems like I have some allergy or inflammation issue... Iv been through all the creams and antibiotics. Deep sigh... Slowly slowly it seems to be getting better. It's not easy to live with esp if it impacts your relationship. I was suicidal last week... Imagine... And uv been going through it for years. I'm so glad you got it sorted.

• Posted

Hey Dawn I want to say well done to you for having the strength everyday to get up and go to work and be here, never give up okay? I had nights that still haunt me today, have you tried staying in the antibiotics? I don’t miss a day with these and that’s what I think gets me in balance or keeps me on it. I’ve gone 3 days without taking them because I ran out of pills and forgot to order a new bottle but none of the symptoms reappeared those days. Please consider trying the balance complex pills, they have so many wonderful reviews with women who have chronic bv saying it keeps them in balance. Are you in a relationship right now? Please don’t kill yourself over this okay? It’s so hard so so so hard my dear I know we all do in here but never give up okay? I had many of those nights and 5 horrible years later I’m happy again. I’m happy I never fully gave up. I never thought I would find something to help when other people seemed to I thought I wouldn’t but did. Keep trying everyone’s body is different some things trigger mine like coffee, others have different things that trigger theirs keep going my dear you’re beautiful 
    • Posted

Morning Sydney. Thank you... Im abt 95% better... Still have a burning right up where my cervix shld be. It's a mission to get antibiotics and Iv had bad candida for years. I was on antibiotics a week ago but it didn't help because I'm pretty sure mine was an allergic reaction, it was utterly awful. I'm going to see an allergist this coming week and try to work out what caused it. I'm also going to try to get some over the counter penicillin. The chemist down the road used to give it.

I am in a relationship... Its very hard when something like this affects ur sexuality... But ok... 95% better is better than not so I'll keep going. You hang in there too.

• Posted

Dear Dawn: Thank You for letting me know I won't be going through this for much longer. I am on an antibiotic and seems to be working for now. I still have the odd odor but I don't think to strong. I am also using baby wipes and working well. I put them outside garbage as place of business might not like that smell either. 

• Posted

Dawn, please consider detoxing to remove a the dead cells that the bacteria created in your vagina! 
    • Posted

Good morning   How do I detox the bacteria? I’ve been thinking that makes sense. Thanks!
  • Posted

Thank You so much, but for me $39.95 is quite expensive as I am one that gets paid by the hour. So I guess I will stick with my antibiotic which costs me around $7.00. I am glad you are doing better. Keep up the Great Work.
  • Posted

Hi, you took 4 pills a day or two. Please tell me Thanks 
    • Posted

Hey Rachelle, I'm not sure if one pill a day is enough. The bottle says to take two each day so I guess that's just what I've always done! I am still symptom free taking these magic pills twice daily. I highly reccommend buying a bottle and trying it out if you have chronic bv. Be patient though because it can take some time to work.

• Posted

Yes I been taking them about 3 weeks now, So far so good No side effects? Do they cause weight lost. I will up it to 2 pills cause Lord knws Im not trying to deal with that

• Posted

I thought u said u took 2 pills, 2 times a day, which is 4??? What is the most that can be taken in one day and how spread out? What is the most u have heard of someone needing to take per day before it would work?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.