My story so far, balance complex I recommend it!

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hello ladies I just wanted to first off start by saying you are beautiful, you are so strong, and you will get threw this. I got BV when I was 15 years old I am now almost 21, and up until about 8 months ago I had chronic BV basically the entire time. I was always anxious, it took away 5 years of my life, I would cry myself to sleep, I would cry when I came home because people would make fun of me at school, I would avoid being around my family, friends, boyfriend, I would basically stay in my bedroom under as many covers as I could and hope that no one would come near me so I wouldn’t get instant anxiety from worrying about how bad I smelled to them. I never talked to anyone about it, and like so many of you I was going threw this terrible time all alone. I thought I was not normal, there where several days that I wanted to kill myself, there where several days where I just swat and read article after article trying to find something to help me. There where many let downs of finding something that worked for someone else but didn’t work for me or made everything worse. The few times I finally got the courage to go to the doctor and they would tell me nothings wrong, everything came back fine. I eventually started to try and convince myself that I needed to learn to live with this. I barely went out in public or outside and if I did I was either drunk or high because that became the only time I felt semi normal around other people since I didn’t think about it. The many embarrassing moments I have lived, gone threw, and felt like what all of you have. I have fortunately had a great support system of family, friends, and my boyfriend even though I never talked to them  about what was going on they made me feel loved, never plugged their noses made comments, or made me feel gross when I was around them. I came across this product online called balance complex it’s on amazon for 39.95 I read all of the amazing reviews about how it cured women who had chronic BV in just 3 days. I decided to purchase and try it, it took quiet awhile for it to get rid of my fishy smell, that I haven’t had for 8 months now, so if you do purchase it don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t work right away for you as it does others. I take 2 pills twice a day, I also work out, and eat a lot healthier I think that played a big part in helping me maintain balance, I also only wear pads when on my period, I only wear 100% cotton underwear, I gave up coffee that triggered mine, I don’t smoke anymore, I always go pee after sex, and I sleep pantless to let everything air out all night. It sounds like a lot of upkeep but doing these things everyday has kept me in balance, if you have any other questions please email me. I want to help you I know how horrible this feeling is, I finally after five F*****G years feel like myself again, and again. Do not give up hope, they are coming out with a product called saphara BV it’s meant for chronic bv they have had great success rates!!! Also Many health companies are putting in millions of dollars to find a cure for this, they are actually working on new medicine and research for the first time in 7 freaking years!!! This is great news for us because they’re finally paying attention and trying to get a cure! 

4 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, are you discharging at all? Like when you have sex are you creaming on your partner or has the BV and the dead tissues cleared up? There are BV detoxing options that are completely natural 
    • Posted

Hey yes I still do have discharge but most of the time there is no smell to it.  When  I have sex with my bf yeah I get wet down there but I’m pretty sure you’re suppose to Get wet when you’re having sex.

• Posted

ive suffered from bv for years ive finally got things kinda under control by drinking more water but i stll have some discharge that i feel isnt ok will the pills that you reccommended help with that?

• Posted

could you please post a picture, or name the brand you used? I never heard of BV, or knew anything about it until my third pregnancy. I kept co fusing it for a Yeast infection, as I am prone to those. I real everything I could possibly need to know about it, and finally I read about Vitamin C with Roships in it (500 mgs). That did work for almost a year, until I got pregnant with my last child, now it's no longer working. I can't take it anymore, and am wiling to try anything at this point now. I just want to make sure I'm buying the right stuff. thank you for this, even if it doesn't work it gives me hope.

• Posted

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your story as I am going through the same thing right now. All test negative but this smell is horrible. I am taking boric acid Suppositories right now and just started the balance complex pills. I kept thinking coffee is triggering my as well as smoking is triggering mine as well. I plan to stop them both as of today and see if that helps as well.

this is a horrible feeling and I have started hiding away from people as well. I even dread going to work

• Posted

Thank you for sharing. your story! I'm on day 3 so far so good. No weird smell just regular vagina lol. I have been suffering 3 years and you said 8 months no issues that's awesome to hear. Wondering are you still symptom free?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.