My symptoms

Posted , 19 users are following.

I'm glad I have found you all! I thought I would go over some of my symptoms. Maybe I can help someone . Maybe someone has some of these symptoms and can let me know . It would make me feel better .😊 Here goes ... hot flashes night sweats . Very dry nose inside . Allergies and sinus problems became worse . Pressure in between eyes that makes my feel my eyes might cross. Headaches . Wierd pains in head . Left leg on outer side hurting like muscle pain especially when I'm asleep . Low grade fever . Uti. Right breast pain doctor found lump turned out to be hormones . Muscle pain in neck and back of my head thst became so bad that I had to go to emergency room. Stomach upset in morning but disappeared usually within an hour . Panic attacks. Post nasal drip. Trouble sleeping . Weight gain . Stomach shape changing like I'm pregnant. Butt suddenly went flat . Left side of abdominal area feels like a muscle or cramp . Back pain upper and lower . Toe on left foot decides to bend and stay that way for a while. Stomach cramping and indigestion that last a very long time none like I've ever had . Rapid heart beat . Feeling as if food was sticking in throat and trouble swallowing . Lost 6 pounds in one week from this . Hope this never happens agsin . Feeling as if I'm coming down with a cold or flu and then it goes away . Extreme fatigue. Dry hair and hair loss. Brown age spots appearing more frequently. Joint pain . Numb index finger . Arm pain and numbness . Hemorrhoids. Ears itching and ringing . Feeling like I never get enough sleep. Blood pressure and pulse elevated. Easier to catch colds and stomach virus .

Periods off and on . Feeling as if I have pressure on my bladder similar to uti but didn't hurt when I used bathroom . Pain in ovaries. Cramping in feet.

This isn't all but enough to mention .😊 Thankful some I've only had once or twice but some I have now . I'm taking progesterone now . It has helped with a lot of my symptoms but not all.

Hope this helps someone !

1 like, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I can relate to most of these , I also ended up in a&e with sore neck ,shoulder and raised blood pressure, with a really bad headache and tingling down around ear and chin and arm only left side , always when on period!! I'm premenopausal , anxiety making symptoms things worse and making bp raise !!! Must breathe slowly and chill out when this happens

• Posted

Fiona I experience this last year like a few days before period I will have an intense pain on my left shoulder that radiates forward infront if my upper breast and goes on the first few days after my period ( like deep muscular pain) then goes away. Now I don't have this anymore and I have other symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.