My symptoms

Posted , 19 users are following.

I'm glad I have found you all! I thought I would go over some of my symptoms. Maybe I can help someone . Maybe someone has some of these symptoms and can let me know . It would make me feel better .😊 Here goes ... hot flashes night sweats . Very dry nose inside . Allergies and sinus problems became worse . Pressure in between eyes that makes my feel my eyes might cross. Headaches . Wierd pains in head . Left leg on outer side hurting like muscle pain especially when I'm asleep . Low grade fever . Uti. Right breast pain doctor found lump turned out to be hormones . Muscle pain in neck and back of my head thst became so bad that I had to go to emergency room. Stomach upset in morning but disappeared usually within an hour . Panic attacks. Post nasal drip. Trouble sleeping . Weight gain . Stomach shape changing like I'm pregnant. Butt suddenly went flat . Left side of abdominal area feels like a muscle or cramp . Back pain upper and lower . Toe on left foot decides to bend and stay that way for a while. Stomach cramping and indigestion that last a very long time none like I've ever had . Rapid heart beat . Feeling as if food was sticking in throat and trouble swallowing . Lost 6 pounds in one week from this . Hope this never happens agsin . Feeling as if I'm coming down with a cold or flu and then it goes away . Extreme fatigue. Dry hair and hair loss. Brown age spots appearing more frequently. Joint pain . Numb index finger . Arm pain and numbness . Hemorrhoids. Ears itching and ringing . Feeling like I never get enough sleep. Blood pressure and pulse elevated. Easier to catch colds and stomach virus .

Periods off and on . Feeling as if I have pressure on my bladder similar to uti but didn't hurt when I used bathroom . Pain in ovaries. Cramping in feet.

This isn't all but enough to mention .😊 Thankful some I've only had once or twice but some I have now . I'm taking progesterone now . It has helped with a lot of my symptoms but not all.

Hope this helps someone !

1 like, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have all this except for the hot flashes and night sweats. I do get very very hot and then my feet get hot. I get night sweats when I do get a period. All the rest, I certainly got it. The headaches and vision changes scare me and the weird head feelings. The pressure feeling my head is blowing up like a balloon.
    • Posted

HI Jamie, I get the vision change and head pressure as well. I just call it hormone head. Lol! It helps to just think oh it's hormones acting up again. Before I knew that it was hormones it was really scary though. Praying for all of us daily...we will get through this! Take care!

• Posted

Hey Becky,

It used to scare me so bad that I would go to the ER several times a week. It got so bad that I would drive to the ER and and sit in the parking lot waiting for something to happen so I could run in because I was convinced that something was terribly wrong with me and the doctors just wasn't finding it. Now that I know it's hormones, it doesn't make it any better, but it makes it a little easier to deal with.

• Posted

This flu like feeling without a high temperature is something I am getting. What is it? xx
    • Posted

The flu feeling is by far the worse symptom for me. I think the fluctuating hormones brings up old dormant viruses. I was just tested for EBV and found it is reactivated.

• Posted

Ah thats weird, because I had EBV in 1991. I have had it now for 10 days and it is really getting me down xx
    • Posted

I had bad mono when I was a teen. Ten days isn't too long, maybe you just have a touch of something. I got hit with this last August. Unrelenting. If it keeps going on with you, have your levels tested for reactivated infection. You might want to check your ferritin and D levels as well.

• Posted

Yeah I was 21 and then I got a diagnosis of CFS afterwards. I hope it is just a virus and not EBV reactivated. It did a few years ago and went on for  months. My Vitamin D was low two years ago and now it is high normal and my Ferritin is high normal as well. Thanks xx
    • Posted

Suzanne I agree, it's like the fluctuating hormones resurface every health challenge you've ever dealt with ...weird

• Posted

So true Mary. I've always had stomach issues and got an anal fissure three years ago. Suffered from panic attacks in my 20's bought on by stress. Since menopause, stomach issues and anal fissure are back. I really have to watch what I eat. I don't have panic attacks but I do have doom and gloom thoughts sometimes. Sorry TMI on the fissure thing. smile

• Posted

Wow!

I have so many of these symptoms. I developed ringing/roaring in right ear & hearing loss in right ear. Sensitivity to sound. Clearing my throat a lot. Difficulty swallowing. Feels like there is a lump in my throat. Bad anxiety, panic attacks, crying spells, insomnia, hot and cold flashes, hair loss, adult acne worse than anything I had as a teenager. PMS after my period instead of before my period. Pain in breast, stabbing pain in breasts, bowel troubles... I could go on but won't.

It helps to know that it isn't just me.

• Posted

Hi There... OMG..i am wondering if this ringing in my ears is due to hormones also??? I am glad i am not alone!!! mine is 24/7, at times worse then others.  I wasnt sure if it came on from chiropractor visit though, as i went and immediately had ringing.  or is it just coincidental? also have sensitivity to sound! and bad anxiety...sad my God, i hope that we get through this a bit smoother.  Its a nightmare some days! please let me know if your ringing is constant? thank you! stay well. smile 
    • Posted

Hello.

Yep. The ringing or roaring is constant. Sometimes it is better but still there. Other times it is very loud & annoying. I am sensitive to sound now and wear half a cotton ball in my right ear to block out sound. Sound does seem to make it worse.

I'm going to an acupuncturist today for help with anxiety, panic attacks, weepiness, sleep difficulties, night sweats, throat clearing, ear problems and all these other enjoyable peri/ menopause gifts.

Stay well. Hope you are better soon.

• Posted

I get terrible ringing in my ears I went a bit hard of hearing for a while then BOOM it feels like everything has been magnified ten fold some times noise is just too much and i feel extra sensitive im coming back as a man next time!!!!
    • Posted

I want to come back as a well loved pampered cat!

I told my sister that when I get to heaven, I am going to kick my soul's a*s for choosing this particular life!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.