My symptoms

Posted , 19 users are following.

I'm glad I have found you all! I thought I would go over some of my symptoms. Maybe I can help someone . Maybe someone has some of these symptoms and can let me know . It would make me feel better .😊 Here goes ... hot flashes night sweats . Very dry nose inside . Allergies and sinus problems became worse . Pressure in between eyes that makes my feel my eyes might cross. Headaches . Wierd pains in head . Left leg on outer side hurting like muscle pain especially when I'm asleep . Low grade fever . Uti. Right breast pain doctor found lump turned out to be hormones . Muscle pain in neck and back of my head thst became so bad that I had to go to emergency room. Stomach upset in morning but disappeared usually within an hour . Panic attacks. Post nasal drip. Trouble sleeping . Weight gain . Stomach shape changing like I'm pregnant. Butt suddenly went flat . Left side of abdominal area feels like a muscle or cramp . Back pain upper and lower . Toe on left foot decides to bend and stay that way for a while. Stomach cramping and indigestion that last a very long time none like I've ever had . Rapid heart beat . Feeling as if food was sticking in throat and trouble swallowing . Lost 6 pounds in one week from this . Hope this never happens agsin . Feeling as if I'm coming down with a cold or flu and then it goes away . Extreme fatigue. Dry hair and hair loss. Brown age spots appearing more frequently. Joint pain . Numb index finger . Arm pain and numbness . Hemorrhoids. Ears itching and ringing . Feeling like I never get enough sleep. Blood pressure and pulse elevated. Easier to catch colds and stomach virus .

Periods off and on . Feeling as if I have pressure on my bladder similar to uti but didn't hurt when I used bathroom . Pain in ovaries. Cramping in feet.

This isn't all but enough to mention .😊 Thankful some I've only had once or twice but some I have now . I'm taking progesterone now . It has helped with a lot of my symptoms but not all.

Hope this helps someone !

1 like, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

apart from the toe problem and the hot sweats yes I have all of these I also get palpitations and skipped heart beats  
    • Posted

I get skips heartbeats and I cough to make stop. This morning I had a bad anxiety attack out of nowhere. And this headache is annoying 2 days. I'm in the doctor office now to ask about the hormone test if they have it. I feel my body is doing. Her own thing.

• Posted

it really worried me at first then when I read that others got the same it put my mind at ease x
  • Posted

Oh, dear Renee, you are not alone 😯. I ve had all that too. It will get better but at the same time roll into something else 😐.

Need to do good stretching and help your body.

I will write more later. Have to take kids to school.

Blessings.

Hang here and we all help each other.

We need to talk about.???

• Posted

Hi Renee I'm in the U.K. 51 years old and I also suffer with just about all of these it does help to know other people are going through this it horrendous getting up every day and not knowing how you are going to feel I don't take anything at the moment but I am seriously thinking about it 😔😩xxxxx

• Posted

It's like if you have big plans you pray that you're ok during that time !

• Posted

It's so hard to plan anything. I only have a few days a month where I feel just so/so. We went to New Orleans a couple of weeks ago and I was just so sick feeling with the shakes. Just awful. I would've loved to have been hitting the jazz clubs at night instead of laying in bed like a 100 year old sick woman. 

I've had three OK days this week but now I feel the back pressure and pain coming on, the pain in my upper arms starting to intensify, I just know I'm on the downhill road again and will be feeling just dreadful soon. So far bios are not helping and I started getting the burning foot one week after starting so I'm thinking that is related to the BHRT and not the meno but I just don't know. Starting new regime today of juicing celery in the morning, cutting out gluten and dairy, and making smoothies with wild blueberries and almond milk. Hopefully it will help. 

• Posted

Hi Renee I'm in the U.K. I have experienced all of what you have to. I have severe anxiety at the moment due to menapause. It's a nightmare. I've been on hrt patches for nearly a year now, they do help with the hot flushes and dizziness I get but not with anything else really. So your not alone on this xx

• Posted

Hi Karen I'm in uk also and suffer all this off work at moment because of the dizziness it was awful so fed up of it all i don't take anything trying to get through it without anything all I take is menopace would be nice to keep in touch 😊😩xxx how old are you and how long you been feelin this way xxx

• Posted

Hi Nanette I'm 50 and been like this for nearly 2 years. Haven't had a period for 10 years. It was the dizziness for me which was really bad. Hrt as helped that, but want to come off it this year, sad I would try for a year. I also got ibs with menapause to. It's a nightmare. Would love to keep in touch, nice to know you can talk to someone else about it xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.