Posted , 15 users are following.
I would be lost without this site so thank you to all of you who have answers my worrying questions on so many occasions. I thought id list my symptoms for those who are only new to the site or are just beginning to experience them. I am also on 2mg HRT. These symptoms were spread out over 5 years and reoccur. Please feel free to do the same as may help other ladies starting out on this road.
My change first began with
1. one week of hot flushes then they stopped
2. All of a sudden I felt like I couldn't breath as if someone was sitting on my chest and couldn't get enough oxygen in my lungs
3. Heart palpations just started while just sitting watching TV and ended up in A&E totally embarrassed as I thought I was having a heart attack. So frightened - nothing wrong with me
4. Anxiousness like you are going for an interview multile feeling x 5, and at times feeling overwhelmed in my mind and with life
5. Loss of Joy, lots of crying and reflecting on life a lot, lots of doom and gloom. no point in being here
6. Shingles, thrush in my month and in private parts due to low immune system with hormone deficiency
7. Migraine type headaches with dizziness and weird sensations in my head - awful
8. Stiffness when getting up in the morning and joint pains
9. IBS - this has been one of the worst for me. Wind and nauseas with constant wind in belly with belching, good and bad days ongoing
10. Waking up throughout the night needing to pee 5-6 times and heat surges
11 waking up through the night with an awful thirst after being fully hydrated throughout the day, feeling faint with low sugar level- had to eat large bowl of porridge which helped- Blood work done and all fine.
12. Strange heat in my tummy, sometimes behind the eyes and other parts of my body!
13. Butterfly feelings in my abdomen, as a lady in here described it, bunnies in her tummy!!
But there is light at the end of the tunnel. I am getting through this and feel much better now. I still get the above but not as severe and I am able to cope if they do. My joy is back and I feel so much better as this season is passing. I hope that if you experience the above, you know that you are not alone and however frightening it is, you can share here.
7 likes, 30 replies