My tummy is so ssssssore!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have I a child bug? Or is it more serious! Utsore#

So not me, I need help! Hey, its passing!!!

Feel alone!!!!

Thisn is not right!

My nerves havr gone.Like someone posessed. I need the lou!!!!!

I am sore!

Take care!

Prob be in touch soon!

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I just dont escape this dyspraxic diagnosis.

Just collected my child up from brownies and crashed down to the pavement, right outside some neddy pub. All these drunks come to unscramble me, whilst my daughter screams, and says, \"huh, mum I thought your were dead...like watching mags again!!!\", so I come home all shaky and have grazed my hands and knees, but hey, at least I put my hands out this time.

Alex, my daughter says, \"Mummy, I have never seen a grown adult fall before\", and I have not had any alcohol~!!!!!! :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

• Posted

My english is poor!!! But nevermind. It really annoys me when someone corrects me with what I am trying to say!!! I like to analyse beyond the grammer etc(however) you spell it!!!

Me, well I am feeling very sad!!! I think I should take up violin lessons!!!

Lucie, how are you?? How are you coping with your mum being ill??? I find it all too frightening.......when my mum got sick and rolled about the pine floors in her house...I felt desperate....there was not a thing we could do. She had had several appointments with her GP, she even read that, they thought she was a hypocondriact. (I find that really bloody annoying!!!). It was obvious that she was ill. 6 months later a, surgeon removes a sist,(so we are told) 5 by eight inches!!!! I mean that is hgoing to damage your body, cancerous or not!!!(But thank god it was not the dreaded Big C), her sister, my aunt, and her dad, died from the bif C> So maybe you could understand where I am coming from!!!!

When I swa my mum sick. It was not good, not at all!!! For ages, I could not get that idea out of my head , that she was going to die!! I also felt that she was not that proud of me etc. I felt like I had failed her!!!!

When I was 14 I nearly lost my mum to a car accident, and my sister. so I dont understand why I analyse the mortality of my family etc!!!I think that, its just taken its toll on me!!!

With my aunt it was all soooooo soo sudden !!! i was very close to her and I still really miss her!!!!So maybe that is where my anxiety comes from, then again I have alwys been a very uptight person!

When you studied psychs, what were your favourite subjects?? i liked abnormal (very weird name) and forensics the best!!1

Anyhow, I hope you are okay, good. I am pleased you have contacted me!! Thank you!!!

• Posted

:D Hi Lucie, how are you??? I am having a brill mood day!!!!I just want to say THANK YOU!! :D Hope you are good! :D

(I have a pain above my hip)Do you think it is my liver????

• Posted

:cry: Its half past two, my tummy does not like me anymore!!!!I feel soo cold!!!I hope you are not feeling like me!!!!I wish I could just STOP!!! I have booked my tickets to visit my sister, but I am soo scared about leaving my children with their daddy for 4 days. I dont know how they will all cope!!!I am sure they will, but I feel bad for abandoning my responsibilties!!!!I suppose, I have to just see and hear how it all goes. Think I will miss my children like crazy!! I have never been aparted from them, so its going to be weird.....and I know they are worried about who is going to look after them. So I am going to ship my mum in for emergency requirements!!!Anyway,y day started to realy drah at about 5pm, and got continually worse from there on. Took another pill at 1000pm, as i forgot! Anyhow, hope it all gets better!!! Take care, Katyx
  • Posted

Hiya katy, how you feeling now? sorry i havnt replyed ive got horrendous tooth ache its my wisdom tooth which has given my migraines so ive been sleeping! got some pain killers but they are taking bloody ages to work!. Im glad you got your ticket sorted when do you go?. And please dont worry about your kids you can ring them. You need some time alone babe get a better perpective of things and then decide what you are going to do about your situation. The pain you had in your side yuouve prob just pulled a muscle or something or when i used to take large quantities of laxatives i used to get alot of random horrible pains, its your body way of saying i can do this on my own, dont force me!!! :lol: . xx
  • Posted

:cry: :cry: I am feeling sad, and the pain in my side is more irritating than ever!!! Soory to hear you have toothache. I am also growing my wisdom teeth in. Yes...they are a pain!!! I hope it gets better for you!!!

I leave on the 7th Feb, of to see my Sis Nick, in Wick! Still trying to sort out the bus tickets. An 8 hour bus journey around that area of Scotland should bring back some lovely memmories!!!So , other than worrying about my children, I am soo looking forward to spending some time with my big sister. She to has been sick lately, I have been very worried about her also!! But now she seems to be getting better! I am so proud of her, making ago at things!!!!

I managed to eat half a small baked potatoe for my tea. But it was a big stuggle!!!Other than feeling a bit sad, casue I feel ashamed at what I am doing to myself etc...I think my moods are much better!!! I can stop myself from getting annoyed with my partner when he does something I dont like. Thats helping! This way he does not seem to loose it so much and I am not so scared. Although he has a jaded cold...somesort of man thing ...and keeps leaving his snotty hankies everywhere. but managing to bite my bottom lip and pick them up and put them in the bin.

I hope you are doing well! And tahnk you for the reassurance about my side. I get so worried about little aches and pains !!

Take care, Katy.

• Posted

:D Hi Lucie, how are you? How is your tooth??

I think this jagged little pill is starting to work! :D I am thinking my problems are all to do with \"the way I have been brought up\"etc, and I think I am about to completely rebel against my obsessions of cleanliness and mess, stop being a moody angry cow and have a messy rebelion!!!(Ill just not invite my mum over for a cup of tea,) I am going to invite a lot of mothers round, who can also go loopey in my house. I dont suppose my children will mind...at least its not going to make much difference anyway..? They will love it!!!! im sooo fed up tidying up after others...this seems the only solution to my moods!!!!! I am becoming like my mother, moody, with standards etc Sod that!!!!Be messy, if you dont make standards for yourself then you cant fail and you want feel so crap and ashamed to invite friends round etc. I am going to go wild, leave the dishes alone etc!!!! :lol:

I was just thinking, I remeber my mum went on holiday when I was a teenager. i was so sick of her moods and neatness etc, I threw a party for a while. THE HOUSE WAS A MESS! And its posh; not like the one I live in now!!!Of course, |I had to really cover up my badness before she came home,

So I will tidy up before I leave for my little holiday. Do you think thats a good idea???

Take care, Katy :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Posted

HELP!!!Heeelllllllloooo, Lucie , babe I need you!.. you would not believe what I have done!!!!!

Oh well, I have my period as well, but its shifted that pain that i was having and I can breathe normal again. I hate how I put on half a stone in weight before I get it. I look ten months pregn=nant!!!!So fed up withh myself!!!!!What have i don!!!!!! I cant even remeber doing it!!!!!!!WHAT A COMPLETE ALCOHOLIC!!!!!! This is sooooo not gooooood!!!!!!

Some swear words have been removed from this posting - Patient Admin Team

• Posted

Calm down whats happened!? im really worried about you now please get in touch asap xxxx
  • Posted

:cry: :cry: :oops: :cry: Hi Lucie, thank you for getting in touch with me. (Am I a pain in the neck?). Och my home life with this man is just not good! We had a argument last night. Infact, the only way I could describe my life, is like the move @Sylvia....You know Sylvia Plath and Ted Huhges....yep, thats us!!!!

I had lots of wine, and took 6 laxatives....I could hardly move today, and I look terrible!!!Apparently, i tried to hit my partner.....I dont do that though....but then he says he cant remeber??????WHAT????? Why is this soo complicated! I certainly dont remeber hitting anyone, in fact I remeber I feel asleep at the table cause I was soo tired!!!!

All this makes me feel terrible!!!!Depressed again, though words dont seem to be hurting me anymore...that is from his mouth!! My head is sore, and my neighbours are loud headbangers, that have no taste in music!!!!I just want to be a goood mum, like my mum, I just want to give my children THE BEST that I can. Why can my partner not understand this????I know we all have to make do.......but I also know that we can all work harder in order to have a more comfortable existence. Why does this seem sooo dam hard for me???????

Hope you are better than me!!!!take care and pls keep in touch!

• Posted

Hi Lucie, me...well i am about to go tobed!! feel v strange and tired , plus my daughter is snoring!!!!!I have been listening to Kate Bush allnight!!!! I am so tired, but feelstrung up!!!!!Anyway, hope you are okay.take care, Katy smile
  • Posted

:oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: I dont know, I am totally constipated today and my side is sore!!!!I have even put weight on!!!!!!(I dont know why I worry), everybody else looks thin and small and comfortable in their bodies. Then their is psycho me, unable to look in the mirror, unable to brush her hair if i dont have a shower, unable to get out of my bed, unable to cope like other people, unable to be simply myself!!!!!!I never used to be like this, though when I was a teenager I used to bin my food and dance around my bedroom like a headless chicken. Now I am a grown adult, with 2 children , and I still feel this way!!!!!!I dont even look like I have a problem, thats the thing, in my eyes I look overweight and it really upsets me as I am doing all these terrible things to my body, yet I look overweight!!!!!If I stop , I will look even bigger, and totally loose all confidence!!!!!!COMPLETELY!!!!!I wish I was a cat!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted

Hi Lucie....where are you???/ So tired, was having such a good day.....then partner came home from the pub, expecting his tea etc. So tired of him doing this...its not fair!!! I enjoyed my children all day, nut by this time of night I really think they should be in bed and not hearing him mouth off about how bad I am at household shores etc, and I am not allowed to say anything!!! Anyway, hope you are good!!!!Not like me, spiralling back down. maybe tomorrow will be a better day! take care
  • Posted

Lucie, I have a big problem now..........are you there?????? Cant stop taking laxatives........Ive been trying hard to stop being bad, but I cant!!!! I feel YUCK! BLUH, PUKE! Sorry, I hopr you are okay, good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.