my urethral opening and vaginal opening looks like idk what?

Posted , 24 users are following.

i start noticing that my urethral opening&vaginal opening are just not the same like before? idk if this is totally normal or what. but the look of it freaks me out! should i worry??

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Go to the Doctor ASAP because that doesn't look normal , I have seen hundreds but yours is very different , I hope it's something benign and easily solved. How long did it take to become like that ? Can you connect those changes to some specific partner or time ?

A dermatologist or OBGYN can test you.

Take care of yourself

• Posted

I first noticed it like 5 to 6 months ago. But then now it's like more obvious and that's what made me worried. Sigh. And ya I'm sexually active. But I only have had one partner. Thanks alot tho!!

• Posted

Calls for a doctor visit..., and of course a test; I think there's a possible std. Get checked out, and good luck! 

• Posted

Your boyfriend must be tested too ,because if it's a disease he'll keep spreading it .

You both must be cured at the same time

• Posted

He got tested already. And he is not affected with anything. That's why I'm more confused sad

• Edited

i know this is an old post but wondering if you ever found out what this was. i developed this look after using a diva cup for 10 days straight.

• Posted

did you end up going to the doctor's and finding out what it was? im experiencing the same thing.

• Edited

omg i also recently started using a diva cup a few months ago and just noticed this exact same issue! mine is beginning to cause urethra pain. i will be going to the dr this week. please check back if you can. i will try to remember as well

• Posted

. because of covid-19 I can't get anything scheduled doctor wise. I stopped using my diva cup for 4 weeks but it didn't go away. i looove using the diva cup on my period and it really helps my urinary incontinence so I would love to keep using it every day during the day. But it keeps causing my vaginal entrance to look like this then I might have to give up on it.

• Edited

It might not be the Diva cup. I'm currently experiencing this right now and I have never used a diva cup. I also don't believe its an sti as I'm not sexually active at the moment and haven't been for awhile.

Im going to text my doctor today and hopefully ill get some sort of answer and follow up with you all.

• Edited

have you guys also been experiencing constipation? pushing hard can cause pressure to the bladder causing it to push down and out the vaginal hole. i have constipation and have been experiencing incontinence as well (frequent urination from bladder pressure)

• Edited

I experience constipation all the time. That is definitely something I'm going to mention to my doctor as a possibility.

• Posted

i cant get an appointment in person until next friday. i think thats what this buldge is though, it looks nothing like warts but very alarming. Let me knkw what you find out

• Posted

My doctor wont be seeing patients until June. We talked over the phone and he said it might be an allergic reaction to something

• Posted

Hey Vanessa, I actually made this account just to reply to you haha. Did you ever end up talking to your doctor about this? Because I was doing a self inspection, as we do, and totally forgot I noticed something similar about my anatomy to what all of you have noticed as well. It's proven difficult to find answers online.

• Posted

Hello. I'm Italian, I'm using google translator, I hope you understand. I also have the same problem described in the picture, does anyone know what it is and could help me? I'm very worried

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.