my urethral opening and vaginal opening looks like idk what?

Edited , 8 users are following.

i start noticing that my urethral opening&vaginal opening are just not the same like before? idk if this is totally normal or what. but the look of it freaks me out! should i worry??

0 likes, 18 replies

Report / Delete

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Go to the Doctor ASAP because that doesn't look normal , I have seen hundreds but yours is very different , I hope it's something benign and easily solved. How long did it take to become like that ? Can you connect those changes to some specific partner or time ?

A dermatologist or OBGYN can test you.

Take care of yourself

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I first noticed it like 5 to 6 months ago. But then now it's like more obvious and that's what made me worried. Sigh. And ya I'm sexually active. But I only have had one partner. Thanks alot tho!!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Your boyfriend must be tested too ,because if it's a disease he'll keep spreading it .

You both must be cured at the same time

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

i know this is an old post but wondering if you ever found out what this was. i developed this look after using a diva cup for 10 days straight.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up