my urethral opening and vaginal opening looks like idk what?

Posted , 24 users are following.

i start noticing that my urethral opening&vaginal opening are just not the same like before? idk if this is totally normal or what. but the look of it freaks me out! should i worry??

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So i just noticed the exact same thing a couple of days ago. Haven't been able to get in to see a dr but saw your comment about the diva cup. i just started using it about a year ago and wonder if there's a connection. did you find anything out??

• Posted

I have the same thing in the opening of my vagina its just not as exposed as yours my doctor said it was fine it wasn't a STD but everyone body is different i wouldn't worry to put about it.

• Posted

Hello. I'm Italian, I'm using google translator, I hope you understand. I also have the same problem described in the picture, does anyone know what it is and could help me? I'm very worried

• Posted

hey guys my opening looks very similar to this but its always been like this, I'm

sixteen so i just now started noticing that this isn't normal and its making me very nervous and insecure

• Posted

going to doctor tomorrow and mine kinda looks like yours all of a sudden.... noticed after having trouble wearing thongs and using tampons. i don't even wear tampons...but i did to sleep and it was very hard to take out. will update on what obgyn has to say about all this

• Posted

hi! I actually just made an account to reply, mine looks similar and it's almost as if there's lumpy skin tags obstructing the vaginal opening. Did you find anything about it?

• Edited

I have noticed similar things happening to me and I been getting really self conscious about it, I think my boyfriend has even started avoiding me everytime I try to get close and I don't know what to do 😢 it wasn't like that before and since I turned 17 it started and it doesn't feel like it goin to go away 😦 it just gone all white and swollen and everytime go for a wee it goes everywhere and it really upsetting me

• Posted

My opening looks very similar. Looks not normal to me. It even looked the same when I was a virgin. Searching online I found pics of little kids genitals with the scar tissue after being raped and was thinking did this happened to me? Because I don't remember it happening. 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.