My vagina is messed up. Help!

Posted , 22 users are following.

I had a baby a little over a year ago. i ripped really bad then the stiches got infected. i was treated but have slight ptsd over the experience and havent really investigated my vagina since. I knew there were changes to my labia but recently i actually got the nerve to look really well and this is what I saw. Im sick over how it looks around the opening to my vagina. There is no pain, it has always slightly hurt during intercourse and im sore after but I assumed that was scar tissue causing a problem. cysts? vasticular papilomatosis? hpv ( i had the hpv vaccines 10 years ago)? Did my husband give me an std? crazy scar tissue? help!! i have a doctors appt coming up.

2 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Edited

it never looks the same after having children im sorry to say theres nothing alarming that stands out to me there other than the discharge which looks a bit like yeast the vaginal walls loose there elasticity over time and can make the entrance look lumpy like that its not a cause for concern

• Posted

there dosnt look like theres any vp there as thats usually quite small like finger like projectuions or little bumps that form symmetrically on the labia the bigger pieces of tissue if u tore quite badly mabe scar tissue in which case u should ask your doctor if theres anything that can be dont to help with that specially if u are having some pain on intercourse

• Posted

theres also no cysts there

• Edited

thank you for all the information. Its my first child so i had no idea that it would effect me so much physically.

• Edited

ye it dosnt look the same as it did before uv got to think uv squeezed a baby out there its going to have some changes down there the main thing is theres nothing there thats abnormal so dont worry

• Posted

that how mine kind look can u take a look at mine plis

• Posted

did you ever find out what it was? did you visit a doctor? i have a similar reaction and would appreciate feedback.

• Edited

Hi Scarlet

i have something similar and was worried.

what did the dr say?

• Edited

i just discovered i have the exact same thing you do like it looks the same i seen it today a week of discharge too like a battery smell .. im going to an obgyn later today but please did they tell you anything i want an awnserr right away jm so scared

• Posted

Hi , I have exactly the same bumps like yours . I'm super anxious and finally getting checked by doctor tomorrow!

Did you ever find out what is that?

• Posted

i never had a child but mines look the same n hurts during intercousre too im trying to refrain from going to doctors but i wanna know what it is did you figure it out ?

• Posted

hello

I am having the same - kind of extra tissue.... walnut texture 😦

have you found out what could be?

i do not have kids and one day notice that .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.