nail bed curved

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi some of my nails especially my index fingers the nail curves slightly down, is this normal? sure not always been like it! am 43 with health anxiety. had recent bloods and all ok , how do i upload photo to show?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

If you are using a mobile device, then go to your browser settings and tick Request desktop page. Then reply to your own post and click on the top right icon above the text input field. A photo upload pop-up window should open asking you to select a file. 

• Posted

First click on Reply to natalie2608. And then on the icon that I marked on the screenshot. 

• Posted

Here is the screenshot. 
  • Posted

nail are curved and some bend dowb but shoudlnt they be straight - sorry if this seems silly to some people - but seen can be sign if lung disease
  • Posted

Hi - Thanks - I have spoken to lots of people now including tail tachs and they say my nails look fine and normal so have to calm down about this now - I also went to GP who said the same so have to trust them or I will get nowhere !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.