Nasal poly

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm researching ways for removing my nasal Polyps naturally- Had 1 surgury & they grew back within 3 years. I'm going to be researching natural holistic ways to shrink these guys! Wish me luck! Any ideas or stories of success let me know please! Thankssmile I'll be hopefully finding a cure👍

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i'm with you in the same situation Jill.  I last had my polyps removed 42 years ago.  Most of the time breathing through my nose is not much of a problem, but i have very little sense of smell.  

• Posted

Hi there

I had some luck with steroid nasal washes however never got taste n smell back fully until.... I went to Hawaii one swim in the sea came out cured! Smell n taste came back like in ever had polyps however upon returning to Oz after a couple months... it went back to bad. Let me know if you have any luck... in the mean time I'm going back to the steroid saline nasal washes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.