Natural Remedies to Balance Hormones

Posted , 12 users are following.

Do any of you ladies know of any natural remedies to balance your hormones?

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Edited

I had hormone imbalance which gave me anxiety, irregular periods, headaches, lethargy, joint pain to name just a few.

Although I take 20mg antidepressants daily I also starting taking agnus castra, flaxseed oil aswell as Zinc & Magnesium . I can honestly say I feel better hormonally, yes I still sweat but no hot flashes, moodo has lifted and periods are now 35+ days apart (instead of every 9 days)

All herbal supplements take upto 2 months to start working so don'the take and wonder why you feel no effect after a couple of days but give it a go

• Posted

Thanks for the info. I take magnesium and St. John's Wort after I wake up, to chase away these feelings. I think i need to start taking zinc also.

• Posted

Hi Sochima,

I believe it is working, it takes about a hour or 2 before I feel it working. The only thing is I think it gives me a minor headache. It does work. Thanks for the advice, and asking about it.

• Posted

Yes, I brought them from GNC. I will stick with them. If the headaches come back , I might switch to a different brand

• Edited

I've read about maca I've been in trying them for five weeks give you energy and I do evening primrose and multi victims don't no about hormones but these work for me x

• Posted

My Gynie recommended femarelle.
    • Posted

Hi lana,

Do you take femarelle? If you are, is it working for you? Some one else on this site stated that they are taking femarelle also. Let me know if it is working.

• Posted

I took it. I think it worked amazingly well.

I would definitely ask your Gynie her opinion. I researched it a lot after my gynie recommended it.

• Posted

Hi just wondered how long femeralle took to work and what was ur symptoms and r u still taking it. . I'm quite emotional at the minute and low mood and no energy. I am taking vitamin b6 complex and fish oil but struggling badly! Xx

• Posted

For me it took one week. Hot flashes disappeared, sleepless nights did to. Please ask your gynie as prof opinions are always best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.