Nausea??

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have been dealing with nausea in and off for a few days, but I'm a little hungry if that makes sense.

Has anyone else dealt with nausea???

0 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

lemon works better than ginger for me

i keep nibbling on the rind

• Posted

Be careful on the lemon as it it very acidic and that can be one of the causes of gut issues....too much acidity.
  • Posted

Yes i had nausea tea and coffee made it worse it was normally in the mornings but would sometimes come on in the day, fatty foods would make it worse too x
  • Posted

Hi Jamie, I can totally relate to the nausea thing, it's become almost constant for me nowadays. Ginger Chews by the ginger people co. work really well. Also, try pineapple. I usually eat it fresh but I bet the dried pineapple would work too. Good Luck! We ladies need to stick together and we will get through this. Love this forumsmile
    • Posted

Where do you buy ginger chews is there any suger in them.
    • Posted

Hi ladies,

Yes ginger does help try ginger tea made with sliced fresh ginger. Also extra strong mints were never far away wheni was feeling so sick.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.