Nausea

Posted , 18 users are following.

Do any if you have nausea, really bad at times?

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi there... Yes I do and also with alot of wind... Worse at certain times.. CK
  • Posted

Yep.  Actually dealing with it today..  nausea and bloating.
  • Posted

Yep nausea and also alot of stomach pain on my right side...lots of burping at bedtime and lots of bloating.
    • Posted

Left side. Sorry lol
    • Posted

I also have right hand stomach pain keep thinking it’s my appendix but it goes away and comes back a couple of weeks later x
  • Posted

Bassilli,

Yes I suffer from nausea almost every morning, I don't throw up though, but I have never thrown up easily.  My stomach seems to be queasy I then lose appetite, get anxious and finally depressed.  Someone mentioned it may be similar to morning sickness when you are pregnant.

I suck on ice and ginger chews and it helps, some days are better than others.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jackie

• Posted

You too like today I felt like I was pregnant, and cramps I’m on my lAst days of fértil I know is hormones because I feel my body is dumping !!! 

• Posted

They are ginger chewy candies...here in the States they sell them in vitamin shops...but they are from China, which worries me. Ginger is good for stomach issues so maybe a healthier store? They help settle the queasy feeling.
    • Posted

They are ginger chewy candies...here in the States they sell them in vitamin shops...but they are from China, which worries me.

Ginger is good for stomach issues so maybe a health food store? They help settle the queasy feeling. They are somewhat spicy in a ginger way and not too sweet.

• Posted

Thanks.  I found some.  I really like them.  They do burn my throat a little.  Not bc they are so spicy, but bc I have some issues with reflux and the back of my throat is always sore on one side🙄

• Posted

Ladies, a little apple cider vinegar in water can help with heartburn and acid reflux. oftentimes the problem is too little acid, not too much. Also betaine hci and enzymes can help.

Peppermint is great too! These are even sold over the counter now in capsules, or in health food stores for cheap. Helps with all kinds of stomach problems, labwlwd by docs as irritable bowel syndrome.

Check it out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.