Nausea for 3 years help

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi,

I've had nausea (never sick) and loose stools for years now and have no idea what's caused it. It all happened after a course of antibiotics. I've had so many tests done in hospital. A doctor said it could be IBS/food intolerance. I don't get bloating or cramps so none of the usual IBS tablets help me.

It just flares up out the blue, I feel so sick and have to keep going to the toilet with really loose stools. Sometimes once I go, I feel slightly better. My bowels habits have completely changed since all of this started.

I sometimes feel if I get the odd day where I don't have a bowel movement, then the next day, I'll feel really sick and have to keep going to the toilet.

I have kept food diaries but I have no idea what's causing these flare ups. No food in particular seems to jump out. I've even looked at ingredients. I don't eat processed foods anymore, or anything out of packets, jars etc. All my own made things and yet still this is happening 😦 it's affecting my life so much and i struggle to stick to plans I may have when I feel awful. I have a baby and it's really hard going. I don't have any help from the doctors who throw me anti sickness tablets and that's it.

Does anyone else experience this? or have a food intolerance? what was the culprit for you? help 😦

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

how about trying honey and chamomile tea? it works wonders for me 😃

• Posted

Any link, I can try chamomile tea from.

What about green tea? Did it work for you?

What symptoms you had got? How much time were you suffering from it? Did chamomile tea stopped the symptoms soon after consuming it? Thanks.

• Posted

hi, I haven't tried that type before. I have usually had ginger and lemon tea to help settle the nausea at times. is it nausea you experience too?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.