Nausea vomiting

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ladies oh I've had a bad week. Nausea vomiting got so bad I had to go to ER twice this weekend. Couldn't even keep water down

Ct and bloods wee all fine. Dehydrated. Gave me zophran anti nausea med and sent me home but on way home it all came back again. Second time around got phenergen. Knocked me out. It's 2 days later now and still sleepy from it.

Long story short I'm going to get gallbladder out tomorrow and hope that that is the cause. They couldn't find cause at ER but I've had this gallbladder surgery on my to do list since my peri symptoms escalated last year.

Anyone had this done and can tell how it was? Thanks!

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sis. So sorry to hear you've been so poorly this weekend hun. I've had a crap 4days too with colitis pain & suspected kidney stone pain & been basically "holed up" in my little cocoon better known as home. You are probably having your op now at time of me posting this, but I hope all goes well hun, & you recover quickly. Enjoy the sleep from the general anaesthetic! I always feel like I've slept for a week after one. Big hug. xxxx
    • Posted

Sis, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I will keep you in my prayers. Big hug to you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.