Need advice , please!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I saw a new GYN this week.  She took many cultures.  I am waiting for results.  She recommended Osphena.  I am waiting for delivery.  I also saw a urologist and she thinks my burning issue is gynecological.  However, she is doing a cystoscopy at the end of August to rule out a bladder issue.  She gave me samples of Toviaz for incontinence.  The vulva burning has gotten worse.  I can hardly walk with this terrible burning.  I am using a baking soda wash which helps for a short time.  Can anyone suggest what I can use in the vulva to alleviate this burning?  I started taking Pyridum but so far it is not working.  Thank you.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

As a temporary relief, you could try an ice pack. As crazy as this may sound, It works for me. I was told about this after my first Mona Lisa Touch treatment. I was experiencing burning and it really hurt to urinate and the doctor prescribed an ice pack, held between your legs, and it worked. 

I hope this works for you. Please keep us posted. We all care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.