Need help coping with my anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

3 weeks ago I went to the hospital with a headache. They did a ct scan on me it came out normal. Then they did a lumbar puncture on me that took the dr well over a half hour of jabbing me in the back anyways it had blood in it, so she thought I was having a brain anurisom, took me by ambulance to another hospital. They did a ct scan on my with contrast and came out normal, they sent me home after a bunch of other test and said I was having cluster migraines. I went back a few says later and they did another spinal tap on me came out completely normal again. Said im having migraines. Went to my drs a few days later she said I had a sinus infection. Put me on a bunch of medications. I went to a ent, they said I didnt have a sinus infwction but could have because I was on meds a week before I even went there. Anyways I had a follow up with my dr and she thinks I have anxiety from everything I went through. Now I am anxious all the time. Scared there is something wrong with me when they have done every test possible. Every little pain I have I want to run to the hospital. Im so scared all the time.

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Wow uve had a lot of tests done and some seem inconclusive and contradictory.

Was just wondering if u had anxiety in first place as u went with a headache.

I can see how all these tests have got u in a spin. Just try to remember the original reason u went in first place a headache.

Do u still have headache?

• Posted

When I was in the hospital they had me read of the letters thats it. I was having some severe anxiety last night for some reason too. I almost thought about taking the pills but didn't

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.