Need some hope... Flux 7 weeks

Posted , 7 users are following.

So finishing up my 7th week on flux. 5 weeks on 20 mg and 2 weeks on 40 mg. I feel more myself but anxiety and panic are very present. Seems like since upping the dose my panic has got worse. Almost feels like when i started the 20mg. Anyone else experience this with the dosage increase? When I'm not anxious I do feel more myself but anxiety has been everyday!

1 like, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi John

​I upped to 60mg 2 weeks ago and anxiety is worse that before......I had the same thing when I upped from 20 - 40mg but after a few weeks I felt so much better, so I know I just need to hang on a bit and I will feel better again.  It will pass I promise.....just hang in there!

​Donna x

• Posted

I'm on 10mg at the moment but still feel anxious too scared to up my dose how long did it take for the side effects to wear off I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks but don't wanna feel like hell lol xxx

• Posted

H how many weeks before you felt better when increasing your dose?
    • Posted

So into week 5 on 40 mg now. I can say I have improved since but not anywhere near where I want to be. Anxiety is still hitting me hard. Is it going to get better?
    • Posted

You are going to get better. A lot of what I have read says anywhere from6-12 weeks. That doesn't necessarily mean it will take you that long.

I see my psychiatrist in a week and a half and I'm pretty sure he's going to want to up my dose again. So I will be living on this site for support to get through again. Eventually we all will level out and feel normal again.

We can do it.

Remember you are not alone in this struggle.

I hope you feel better soon.

Take care

• Posted

Almost 6 weeks on 40 mg. Anxiety has gotten better for sure. I have been getting by with much less Clonazepam. Anyone have any experience weening off Clonazepam. I went from .5 to .25 about a week ago and feel kind of out of sorts? Hopefully I will continue to see improvement.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.