Need some hope... Flux 7 weeks

Posted , 7 users are following.

So finishing up my 7th week on flux. 5 weeks on 20 mg and 2 weeks on 40 mg. I feel more myself but anxiety and panic are very present. Seems like since upping the dose my panic has got worse. Almost feels like when i started the 20mg. Anyone else experience this with the dosage increase? When I'm not anxious I do feel more myself but anxiety has been everyday!

1 like, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Super normal, I've heard! I know it's got to be like a kick in the teeth thinking you're getting to the home stretch, then upping the dosage and feeling like you're back at square 1 😩 I have heard that it doesn't take as long to settle though, hopefully another week or so and you should be good. ??????

• Posted

I'm having really bad anxiety, nausea and the shakes this morning. I just don't want to go on like this anymore.

• Posted

I woke up with awful anxiety also. Just got to keep moving forward. Remember you won't feel this way everyday and hopefully will feel better soon!

• Posted

Thank you John,

Sometimes I just need to hear from someone who knows what it's like to go through this hell.

I have taken 1mg clonazepam as I have to drive to an appointment soon and I'm not safe driving the way I am. 

I get so scared of taking the clonazepam that I will get addicted to it. I don't take it everyday, just when I'm in extreme distress or have to go out in public.

• Posted

I have taken antidepressants most of my life and have only had a couple of blips in the past 31 years. 

Im going to get better again, right? It's just going to take some time and strength. This is normal for upping a dose? 

Im just having such a difficult time again since upping the dose. Up and down, up and down. 

I need to feel not so alone in this struggle.

• Posted

I completely understand. I use Clonazepam also. As much as I hate taking it I couldn't take the anxiety without it. Dr says when medicine starts working you won't feel a need for it anymore

• Posted

Thank you John.

I see my psychiatrist tomorrow afternoon so we shall see what he has to say.

• Posted

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry 😞😞 you're going to be ok, I promise ??

• Posted

I just woke up the exact same way this morning. I had very little sleep last night 😩 Going to try and get a nap in. WE CAN DO THIS

• Posted

... and you're only a week into upping your dose too. I know this is so hard. But you've come this far and dealt with all this for weeks, we have no idea how strong we really are ?????? You're doing amazing, I promise you.

• Posted

Thank you so much Laura and John for being there for me with your kindness and positive input. 

You make a difference to me.

Still struggling today, but see my psychiatrist this afternoon.

I hope you both are doing okay.

Laurie

• Posted

At work just trying to get through the day!

It's tough.

• Posted

Meh. Just meh. Yesterday was complete hell 😭. I started getting flu like symptoms, hot flashes, dizziness etc around noon and it stuck around all day/night. Has to be the Paxil withdrawal. Did you hve any withdrawals coming off of it john? Had a better sleep last night which is surprising, considering how yesterday went. Hoping for the best today. Day 18. 🤞🏼

• Posted

It was an interesting day yesterday but managed to get through it ?????? That's all we can do, right? Hope you feel better soon, we are going to see better days soon guys ??

• Posted

I certainly hope we all see much better days soon. 

One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.

We will get there.💪??

• Posted

Good luck today John. 

I hope you find some peace this evening when you get home"

One day at a time. You got this.

Im here if you need support or to chat.

Laurie??💪

• Posted

Yes paxil withdrawals were horrible! Thought I was going crazy!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.