need someone to talk to

Posted , 7 users are following.

im just sitting around thinking about my situation..worrying about my heath all the time has taken a toll on my body..im always achy and sore everywhere..back pain neck shoulders..i just wanna be my age..young and energetic..i have improved alot from the first time i got my panic attack..nowadays i dont get panic attack anymore..but im still very worried and i still do get sensations and sore feeling in my chest..is this really normal for anxiety?will i ever be normal again..i have done 5 ecgs,why cant i trust the fact that my heart is fine..pls anyone..i need someone to talk to..thanks

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi

You can talk to me tell me about it.

• Posted

hey thanks..

i have been diagnose with anxiety around 8 months ago..i had series of panic attack which led me to believe theres something wrong with my heart..and ever since then i cant seem to shake it off..even now as im typing i feel a weird throbbing sensation in my left side of chest..and it freaks me out..though i had lesser symptoms nowadays..the one that stays is good ebough to provoke fear of death..im 23..reasonably healthy diet ..dont smoke dont drink..dont do drugs apparently..i get sore achy feeling everywhere in my body but the one that scares me the most is the middle of my chest..and im just really tired of feeling low and down..i cried alot..i just wanna be normal..im always aware of my chest area..i dont know how to stop..i have had 5 normal ecgs and docs listening to my heart and lungs they said its all good ..and my blood pressure is good too..blood count is above average..i dont know how to convince myself my heart is fine and i can do what i want..like nowdays i dont even eat properly cause im scared it'll harm me..

• Posted

Hey

I am 22 myself I was diagnosed a month ago with panic attacks and stuff. It all started with a racing heart and sweating. I was taken to a hospital and done ECG and other tests they were all fine. So I came to know my heart is fine then the pains went to my head so I did an MRI and it came out fine too. Now I have swere headaches they cause blurriness and dizziness and I just can't come over it I have to wait patiently and sometimes take medicine to make the pain go away I have been advised an anti depressant but I haven't used it. I am also going to a psychologist and it helps a lot.

• Posted

oh thats good..you manage to find some help..i was also offered xanan and another kind AD but i havent tried them either..i have no intentions to..i have a 2 yr old i need to take care of i cant afford to be zone out by the drug..ya my gp told me to just believe him when he said im fine..he's a very experienced doc..he literally took 3 ecgs at one go to get the most accurate reading..
  • Posted

Hi , I suffer from panic attacks as well, I was able to get the attacks under control , but I have a lot of soreness throughout my body also , I've had cat scans and MRIs and they both MRIs and blood work, everything and everything came back with great results , but because I still have these sensations in my body , and in my head I don't feel like I'm healthy I still believe something is wrong with my back and my head , I just can't believe everything is okay by the way I keep feeling . I hate anxiety !!! I just want my life back 😢
    • Posted

My neck hurts and my shoulders, the doctors just say its muscles tension , but this is a bit much !! On top of my head sensations and pains
    • Posted

Did all of them myself the Mri and all kinds is tests but nothing in then everything is fine.

I get swere headaches lots of concentration dizziness and blurriness everything that you can associate to ones head. Ask I wish each day and everyday is to get my life back.

• Posted

ya me too..at the moment my legs are aching..but its probably due to the fact that i walked alot today..what kind of sensations you get?for me its throbbing almost needle like sensation..i get it on my left chest..im worried its my heart all the time..i asked the docs about this they say its not..its anxiety..i get sore in my chest too..do you get that?
    • Posted

My anxiety started with the heart palpitations and pains in my chest , irregular heartbeats, then that stopped and now its the head things !!
    • Posted

how did you stop the chest pain..crap isint it..mine started with heart then went on to cervical cancer..had clear pap smear done and now its back to square one again..i guess the constant ache and pains we're in forces our minds to believe theres something seriously wrong..but aches and pains are natural part of daily life just that out anxiety just magnify to like a 1000 times more intense..and purposely bring such sensations to our attention..
    • Posted

I've also gotten the numbness in my fingers, toes, legs, arms , face,, its all so weird the tingling sensation, the needles and pins, , I've gotten the tightness in my chest and on my neck also , this truly sucks !!
    • Posted

I think the heart stuff stopped because after going to the emergency room over 7times thinking I'm having a heart attacks and evrytime the doctors telling me that my heart is in completely good health , I was able to convince myself that its only the anxiety ! And it eventually subsided, it tries to come back when I'm having a attack but I just breath and breeze through it !!! now its all a head issue I can't catch a break
    • Posted

oh well im sure if you can do it for the heart thing you can do it for the head thing too..im trying to get over the heart thing too..
    • Posted

Can we please talk on Fb or whatsapp or something these ads are killing me.

+923334238079 whatsapp no

• Posted

Ugh I thought that too , but if only it were that simple and easy , seems to be a bit more complicated , when will it all. End , kind of loosing hope at this point , but I'm going to keep the faith , and pray for us all suffering from anxiety and panic disorder !!!
    • Posted

you know sometimes its good to hit rock bottom cause then you dont have anywhere else to go but up..so im sure you'll pull through..thats what i tell myself everyday..keeping myself alive and strong for my kid..he's 2..he deserves an energetic mum to entertain him..
    • Posted

Yes one day we will have relief and your spirits are great !! We will get through this !!!
    • Posted

Hey is see youre suffering from anxiety ive been going through it for 1 year and a half and its horrible im 23 years old and and i just can wait forr the moment ill stop having these symptoms i get numbness in my temple i get chest pains itss horrible i Have Been too the ER soo many Times its not even funny and had like 15 eckgs lol it sounds crazy but the symptoms are just horrible and you cant tell people your symptoms and they justt look at u like u crazy cause they have never had those symptoms
    • Posted

It happens, but it can pass. If you need anything, post on here or send me a PM!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.