need someone to talk to

Posted , 7 users are following.

im just sitting around thinking about my situation..worrying about my heath all the time has taken a toll on my body..im always achy and sore everywhere..back pain neck shoulders..i just wanna be my age..young and energetic..i have improved alot from the first time i got my panic attack..nowadays i dont get panic attack anymore..but im still very worried and i still do get sensations and sore feeling in my chest..is this really normal for anxiety?will i ever be normal again..i have done 5 ecgs,why cant i trust the fact that my heart is fine..pls anyone..i need someone to talk to..thanks

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I think I spoke to you in another thread, but the ECGs mean that you're fine. All of this will pass, but you need to accept that you're healthy .
    • Posted

yeah you did..ya i mean it makes sense to believe im healthy as ecgs are good and its been 8 months now..plus im 23 young and no medical history..but this stubborn brain of mine its like as if it got a life of its own and im a mere slave..our brains are truely the strongest organ we have..
    • Posted

Yeah I totally get it. You just need to give it time until you can accept it.

• Posted

oh god when will i be normal again..
    • Posted

8 months is a long time to be struggling..
    • Posted

Can we please talk on Fb or whatsapp or something these ads are killing me.

+923334238079 whatsapp no

• Posted

Not for some people, you cant make it go any faster.
  • Posted

If ure in the UK then call breathing space or the Samaritans, if elsewhere there should be some free helplines available
  • Posted

Hello.

I am the same, always worrying that there is something seriously wrong with me. I go back and forth to the doctors and hospital and they find nothing but I find that hard to believe. I know how you feel, it really gets you down. I'm here if you want to talk I know how lonely you can feel with this.

• Posted

yeah..you 22?sorry i guessed it from your nick..thanks laura really means alot to know theres people out there that genuinely understands this..so what do you always worry about?your heart too?
    • Posted

That's just how health anxiety works unfortunately, best plan is to see a therapist to help resolve the root issues,health anxiety doesn't just stop on its own unfortunately
    • Posted

I'm 23... I worry about my heart, being infertile, that I have cancer, that I'm "mental" you name it.... I worry. Nobody around me gets it, they don't know how much hard work it is worrying and panicking all the time it takes over my life...
    • Posted

I have different types of anxiety so some therapy will work but it is the health one that's the worst for me unfortunately.
    • Posted

we are in the same boat..now me and hubby is trying for a second one and i cant help but to think i may not be able to conceive again..gosh this sucks..
    • Posted

I'm trying for number one and everytime I realise I'm not pregnant that month i panic thinking I cant have any.... Yes I know, it REALLY sucks
    • Posted

We are all in the same thing it is very hard to convince yourself that you are good and healthy and there is nothing wrong with your body. I somehow am pay that stage I have mine of convinced my self of it. But the thinking is hard to get rid of especially the fear of dying.

I would suggest not to start taking AD and fight for as long as you can. Make it your last resort.

I would highly suggest going to a psychologist it helps alot believe me

• Posted

maybr out stress levels are really the reason behind the unsuccessful attempts?for me its been almost 2 months of trying..you?
    • Posted

It is hard to convince yourself that you are healthy. I'm slowly getting better as I realised that I'm making myself more unhealthy by worrying all the time, therefore not eating and so on....

I just repeat to myself that I'm ok and not to worry too much because if it happens it happens there's nothing I can do. If you know what I mean.

• Posted

hey you i think me and you are at the same stage..but the fear is the stubborn one
    • Posted

I think the stress is the reason. But it's hard not to stress. And this month is my 3rd month of trying.
    • Posted

ya thats how i think to myself too..hey you know have you ever felt like eating will harm you?i still thinks eating will harm me..it sucks..i use to adore food..im such a foodie and now im not even eating much
    • Posted

i guess we just started trying to think we can conceive is probably unreasonable and unfair..lets just be fair to ourselves and just enjoy trying for one..thats the best to keep stress at bay..if it happens it happens..not in our hands to decide..
    • Posted

I think about calories and the fat I may be putting around my heart... And that my bad eating habits are affecting my fertility. I try to eat but it's only junk food.
    • Posted

thats exactly the way i think when i eat!!now im starting to eat just that i usually skips breakfast and lunch cause im alone with my son so i figured if the food triggered anythinf theres no one around to help so i wait till my husbans is home from work to have dinner..
    • Posted

Yes we are being unfair to ourselves. Like you say the more we stress the less likely we are to concieve. Plus stressing does take the fun out of it all. I'm going to try to just go with the flow and see what happens...
    • Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. I know what you mean I always feel as if I'm slowly killing myself and time is running out when I eat anything bad. I don't eat until night time most of the time.
    • Posted

That eating thing is really on my mind as well I feel hungry but I just don't eat as if it will kill me. If I do eat somehow I feel nausea and it feels like I am going to throw up. I can only eat peacefully at night I am down to only one meal a day
    • Posted

i know right!!the thoughts are like so insensible but yet so hard to dodge..ya nowdays i get hungry alot that dinner wont be enough..few hrs after dinner i'll have supper and just snack throughout the night..i have insomnia too so i dont sleep early..i usually sleep around 4-5am in the morning..but i do wake up late the next day so i still get good enough sleep
    • Posted

Fear is really stubborn it takes Time, effort and pain. I try to think l about the good times and it helps me.

• Posted

me and hubby just went for grocery shopping and he bought tons of snacks for me to snack on and most of it is junk that i love like mnms and cheese rings,white chocolates...so nice to eat them but the thought that runs in my head is ridiculous..
    • Posted

i guess ultimately we must reconditioned our minds to realise that food is actually survival and not the opposite..thats what i tell myself everyday to get back my appetite..healthy stuff or just normal diet will do..since i always skip breakfast and lunch and i feel aweful throughout the day,my stomach will be growling and i feel lightheaded i wont even drink much water and my lips will get dry and stuff..i literally feel like im gonna catch a cold or fever or something everyday..i figured it may be due to the fact that my sugar levels are low and i dont have any food in my system..so i bought oatmeals and blueberries..planning to have them for breakfast..since its easy to consume and digest..i figured it wont be so daunting to eat it..
    • Posted

I feel nauseous too eating during the day. It takes me to be a bit more settled at night to think about eating.
    • Posted

I'm the same i just eat loads of junk at night time and I stay up till early hours then get up in the afternoon. If I go to bed early I think about things more and toss and turn so I have to wait until I can't stay awake anymore to go to bed.
    • Posted

ya me too..i wake up late in the afternoon too...its crazy..im having upper back pain now..it sucks really
    • Posted

Bless you, hope your back is ok. I woke up this afternoon too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.