Nervous about sex...

Posted , 7 users are following.

It’s been 25 daus since my diagnosis, I have healed- up all the lesions/ ulcers worh Emuaid, the pain and itching are gone, and all is calm. My husband just arrived at our summer house to join me for the last 10 days of vacation and I am terrified to tey and have sex! I bought V- magic which supposed to be a good lube, it is beeswax/ honey based so it doesn't smell funky, but I am scared to try! I’m probably over- thinking it, but Things are finally “ normal down there” and I don’t want to “upset the apple cart! “. I can feel some atrophy on my right labia, there is a “ knot” of hard tissue at opening to vagina ( fusing?- have not seen Dr yet- July 24), and another area of hard tissue on perenium near anus and one up by clit.  I am afraid of tearing and being miserable last week of my vacation. My husband is very large and if that is fusing, it could easily tear? Any thoughts would help! Thx! 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Karen, I feel for your anguish. Your going to have to explain your concern to him. Maybe take other ways to explore sex, lubricants is great and maybe start using dilators to keep flexibility on vagina. I don’t use dilators for the moment and never have . My situation seems to be controlled but when the time comes I will need to. Some of the ladies on group named a couple sites where you can get dilators. But a good talk would help him understand that you still want to think of your well being even though you want to please your couple. Xx courage
    • Posted

Thank you! Still haven’t tried, three more days of vacation, maybe when we get home.... 🙄🙄

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.