Never ending!

Posted , 8 users are following.

If it's not one thing it's another and if I'm really lucky it's lots of things all at once! where/when does it end? I don't want to be scared anymore! I hate that I'm so weak and pathetic!

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I do appreciate all of your replies xxx
    • Posted

We know you do, but the whole point is for this to be a place to make us feel better. So if you don't want to read the replies then don't; save them for a time when you need them.

Some times just even seeing somebody has replied, without even reading what they've said, helps because you know there are people out there listening to you and thinking of you and wishing you well xxxxx

• Posted

Thank you Audrey, it's been a while since we've spoken, hope you're doing well/better xx
    • Posted

I've been in a bit of a self-imposed exile since last September due to different med disasters that left me in a state.

My hair actually got matted I didn't brush/wash it for so long. (How embarrassing). It took a whole tub of coconut oil soaked in to my hair for 2 days and 4 hours to get it out... That's happened twice in 3 months. Not good.

My bf also had such a bad fall he knocked himself out and smashed my phone screen in (accidentally). So not been great.

I hope you are ok huni, I think of you often and I hope you are doing better too.

Always know there's a lass up north wishing and willing you on.

Take care my sweet xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.