Never ending problems

Posted , 9 users are following.

The pain never ends, results come back clear and everyone around me thinks I'm complaining about noithing.....I need help, I need a diagnosis, I'm so tired of this.....doctors keep telling me it's a functional problem mixed with fybromalgia, excuse my french but BULL**IT! Not sure what to do next but one thing is for sure, I can't live teh rest of my life like this...

1 like, 168 replies

168 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Are there any stories of ppl on here getting better/recovering from all these symptoms? I'm dreading to think what the result of mysymptoms will be in a few years if they don't clear up. I'm almost crippled...
    • Posted

I want to know the same Jon, has anyone ever got better from unexplained pancreas symptoms like this? Can you eat much at the mo? I take co-codamol and mebeverine but it doesn't always touch it.
    • Posted

I really wish somebody could HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLP! Every part of my body hurting tonight!.....I can't do this...
    • Posted

😔 I'm sorry your in so much pain. It's just so frustrating having no real answers. We only get one chance at life and seems so unfair we are having to deal with this! Just want to feel normal and enjoy life and my 3 young children without pain and worry! I hope you get some relief and some sleep tonight.
    • Posted

Hang in there Nathalie - those kiddies neeed you...

Hope you have a good night too...

• Posted

Mine completely went away for just over a year about 2 years into this and I really thought I was cured for good. About 2 weeks after having my daughter via section it returned and has become worse this time. She's almost 3 now and I'm still no better or any closer to a diagnosis
    • Posted

Sorry to hear you are suffering Natalie. Is it mainly the pain with you or do you have any digestive issues?
    • Posted

It's mainly the pain and the bloating, full feeling. Occasional heartburn. I'm practically always constipated which I'm hoping is a good sign that it's not cp as I never vomit and never get oily lose stools

Natalie

• Posted

I think that is a good sign Natalie. The bloating might be unrelated. Have you heard of costochondritis? It might fit your symptoms as I've heard it can affect the lower ribs as well as upper. Might not be, just came to mind.
    • Posted

No I haven't I will look it up thank you. I've been told splenic flexure syndrome but not sure about that. Mine is worse the day after alcohol whatever it is!
    • Posted

I've wondered about splenic flexure too but would it be so regular and daily. Is your pain daily?
    • Posted

I'm grabbing some beers tonight. There's nothin gwrong after all! smile
    • Posted

Good luck Jon! Let us know how you get on. I would love to relax and have a drink but too scared!
    • Posted

I'm tempted to have a drink tonight too! I just dread the spasms and worry the next day!!
    • Posted

you get spasms if you drink? Immediately? I had some drinks last night, felt amazing, felt great this morning and then crap all afternoon....
    • Posted

Sometimes I get a burning feeling in my mid left back whilst drinking but usually the next day is when I feel the stabbing pains mainly under left boob, left side and back. Also get spasms just under left rib, twisting pain. If I don't have a lot to drink it's usually there first thing in morning when I wake (no pain in night) if I drink lots it comes on after lunch time next day, almost as if I have no pain till it wears off! It's never horrific and I can get on with my day just panics me and makes me anxious which makes it worse! Sometimes I can drink and feel nothing though but not often!
    • Posted

please try not too sweetie. I was told drinking even one more time could kill me,,,, I know it is hard. Best of luck to you all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.