New Experience - LS and Urethra

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have struggled with bladder issues for a while and was just about to order a new prescription for anti biotics.  Then realized that:  LS fusions melted away with the use of baking soda, however, the urethra likes a more accidic environment.  

Yesterday I rinsed instead with a bit of organic apple cider vinegar in my Perin bottle, just a thin layer at the bottom and you won't believe the result:  Almost immediately the bladder infection was calmed down.  (and that next to drinking lots of ginger licorice tea, made from the real roots) 

What I think I understand now is that the urethra wasn't happy with a continuous alkaline environment, necessary to make the fusing disappear.  That last part of fusing above the clitoris and urethra was stubborn, to say the least. And the harder I tried, the worse it got. 

Today is heaven, the bladder infection is gone, that little swelling around that area has vanished as well.  I don't know how to proceed from here on, but I will have to consider that LS and urethra have needs that lay on opposite ends.

Perhaps other people may have an understanding of this issue as well. 

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Looking in daylight this morning it doesn't seem so bad, and actually there's very little change. It all looked so much worse by lamplight. So it seems I've survived the cake this time, but will have to be careful next time. Difficult to not be polite but I'll think of something.

I also had a baking soda bath yesterday which helped.

I don't really get itching or flares so the only way I know everything is changing is by looking, and when changes are gradual it's easy not to notice them happening. I also get lulled into a false sense of security. Dangerous!

• Posted

Yes, one can get so tired of constantly watching this LS.  You would like to ignore it and when you feel okay, take it a little easier.  Experience tells that with LS you never can rest. 

But you can develop some kind of routine.  Sort of a life style change that gets easier over time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.