New Symtom

Posted , 8 users are following.

I went to a special disease doctor that told me that true mono is a minimum of 6 months recovery. He told me to come back in 3 weeks and he will do some test to make sure it wasnt lyme which he said there is basically no chance it is. I now have a weird numb tingling feeling on the right side of my face the back of my right are and out side of my right calf and foot. It is very bothersome and scary to me and it a very weird feeling. The spots also feel week or almost heavier on that side of my body but they still have total function. Nothing good comes up if you type it into a computer and of course that anxiety comes into play everytime i think about it.

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Josh, I had this same feeling on the right side of my face for sometime. The feeling was also and still present on my lips.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.