new user...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,ive been having panic attacks since november last year.I started off just having a few odd ones now and then,now im having one a week.I had a really bad one yesterday,I feel awfull today.My doc gave me tablets last year but i was to scared to take them.I saw him yesterday and he gave me citalopram 10mg.I need to take them but really worried about side effects.I cant go on feeling like this,im not the same happy person any more.My poor kids and hubby want there mum back.Im frightend to go out.Im so short of breath today.Is there any one who can give me good advise... sad

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Melbi, just wanted to say THANK YOU.

Have a really good day!!! Give your beautiful grand-daughter a hug and a kiss from me...shes lovely. Thinking of you and your family. Take care, and :hug: :tea: for you Melbi, and :gift: for her, and :cake: for the others, and have a FABBY TIME, YOU :diva: . TAKE care, Tiny Tears.

• Posted

[quote:2b7baba0b5=\"annabananza\"]Hi kimoli ,it made me so sad to read your expierience,i two am married with children,i suffer from depressoin ocd,generlised anxiety ect ect,i know how you feel truley i do ,i have been prescribed prozac ,venlafaxine ,ect i feel nothing much works for me,on venlafaxine my hair started to fall out,and i suffered a continual twitch in my eye,ive been of venlafaxine for three days now,i havnt been to good brain zaps from hell,ive now started citlopram 10mg and hopefully that will help me,the thing is i have been very scared to take these,as a part of me wants to conquor this alone,for yourself be strong mainly for your self and your children, its not easy,no one said that it would be its hard life is hard,maybe we are all special,my sister is selfish and never suffered depression in her life,i on the other hand i am not selfish i always think of others and put myself last.im sensative and i suppose shy,(to a point)you need to know that there is so much help out there,we have to open our hearts and let people in, tommorow is a new day it just might be that little bit brighter please take care of yourself and anyone else reading this,tommorow will be a brighter day ..........Anna[/quote:2b7baba0b5]hi anna,im on day 4 now and feeling pretty low.I want to stop take them but i know i should carry on and give them a chance.I havnt been out all weekend as ive got a headache,dizzy and a bit on edge.I really hope i start to feel just a bit better soon.Im finding this very hard.My hubby has been good but i think his getting fed up with me mopping about now. sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.