newby looking for help

Posted , 11 users are following.

hi everyone im Jackie Ive had copd for 3+ years i was put on seretide 500 i was wondering if anyone else is on this or knows about it

thank you for reading xx

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi there,  I have seretide too which lasts the distance for me,  it leaves me with a dry mouth, but what I am wondering is how long have you used it for,  has it been the whole 3 and a half years,  have you put on weight using seretide?   Plus how are you dealing with it,  do you exercise?  Just curious  I was diagnosed with copd last year in May,...

• Posted

I have been taking Seretide I would think for over 5 years. I find that having a drink before using helps with the dry mouth. I have gained some weight but not linked it to the Seretide. As for exercise due to the severity of the COPD I am very limited and normally just walk when possible anything more is not that easy. If you get offered a pulmonary class I would say do it, as they take you through an exercise plan not to lose weight but to build up your lung power and it really works and you would find then your able to do more for longer. Like a lot of people now no longer going to class there is always an excuse for not continuing  at home. I wish you well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.