Newly diagnosed and feeling lost

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi im 25 and after a long up hill struggle i finally got a diagnosis. Though after putting on smiles for my family and telling them "im fine" i find it couldnt be further from the truth. My doctors have little idea of how to treat this on a management scale. Theres so much information on what works that shifting through it is stressful and honestly with all my added fibro symptoms stress is one i could do without. So im asking here in one collective place, does anyone have any information on what works? Pain management? Symptom relief. Depression and anxiety relief. Ibs management. Homeopathic or otherwise, any gudience would be appreciated.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hiya Jamierose, oooops...I forgot to mention while taking this Amithriptliyne..I also quite often baby sat our then baby grandson overnight while my daughter and son in law..were away on business...and no problems at all waking up at the slightest sound...:-) xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.