Newly diagnosed with cysts...what happens now?

Posted , 4 users are following.

What's most likely to happen? Will they just leave them? 6cm cyst left ovary, 2cm right ovary, extreme pain not resolved by painkillers, don't know what types they are. Seeing doc again in 2 weeks. TTC for 8 months can they effect fertility? So glad I saw a second doc, my normal doc was convinced was IBS. 

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi again, sounds like you have really been throught it with your GP.  Its worrying isn't it they seem to get it so wrong so often. At least you know what it is know and can deal with it. half the time we worry because we don't have the right information.  Many ladies on here say cysts wont affect fertilityalthough I suspect that depends on if they can help with your pain and how long you can go on with it.  Will let you know when I have had the MRI but that is a few weeks off now.  Take care and look after yourself x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.