Newly diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of both knees

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi all, I have been struggling to work & walk for last 8 months & kept being fobbed off with u have probably pulled a muscle etc each visit to complain of pain. Finally managed to get xrays & then my gp phoned me & diagnosed me with oa in both knees, he told me to collect anti inflammorties, cocodamol & tummy protectors & await physio referral...that was 8 weeks ago. I still can hardly walk. I live upstairs of a converted house in a council flat, so struggle to get in & out of my property, I was on reduced hours at work as a carer in the community as was struggling to drive to each patient & was needing more care than the patients I was seeing! I then went sick for 4 weeks & still no improvement so it was agreed I should leave sad Life sucks atm, I am putting on more & more weight, stuck up here unable to do simple things like take a bath unaided & been told I can't have a shower even if I pay for it to be fitted etc by the council as my property isn't suitable for it. I can't do housework without a real struggle, take a walk etc. Sorry for moaning but feel totally alone sad

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there. I would like to offer u a remedy thats works well with arthritis as well as OA.

One of the driving factors is high acidity and a digestive disorder, which may be a factor in the inability to loose weight.

So what u need to do is reduce acidity and create a PH balanced stomach.

How? have a 1/2 cup of lemon juice (fresh is better, however off the shelf also works) add a dose of sea/rock salt and ground blk pepper abt a 1/4 tsp each. stir and take first thing am and last thing pm. Also avoid eating or drinking anything cold, all foods/drinks must be hot/warm/room temp. one other critical thing- avoid drinking anything while u r eating as this dillutes the HCL acid in the stomach.only drink 20min after u eat.

This should be done for abt 5days. u will notice a significant improvement (God willingly) - reduction of pain and bloatedness, also reduces reflux, improves ulcers and facilitates weight loss.

I have had many success with this therapy. let me know should u start it and I will advice a protocall after 5 days that will improve ur quality of life. gud luck shenaz

• Posted

Is this similar to cider vinegar and honey?   I have tried this without success.  The claims that it would also reduce acid reflux were false, it actually icreased it despite the fact that I am already on lanzoprazole for this complaint.
    • Posted

Hi there. No its not. this is an ancient recipe that i have and still use for many patients with a lot of success. Most clients after a week stop using antacids, ulcer medication and acid controls with this. u have nothing to lose, give a chance it always works. all the best.
    • Posted

I have actually been studying herbal medicine & have just sent my exam paper off to be marked, I saw this remedy in my course work papers, I wondered how effective it was as it said trials had been inconclusive, it worked for some & not for others. also epson salt with lavender oil bath, if u are lucky enough too still be able to get in & out of a bath safely!
    • Posted

Sorry if I seem a little sceptical but I seem to have spent so much money on alternative treatments.  I'll give it a try though.  Does even drinking water have to be room temperature?
    • Posted

Not to worry. I believe that God has bestowed on every body the same healing ability and that NO DRUGS are required to achieve this. The human body is absolutely amazing and has all the ability to correct any imbalance. The secret is PH balance! when there is balance, the body is in auto healing mode and health is achievable. To answer ur q? yes it is best to have water @ room temp than cold as it creates phlegm and cold in the body which slows down the functionality. I'm sorry that I am rambling on, I cud talk abt this forever.

the reality is that I have seen miraculous healings with simplicity and no drugs, just understanding what it is that ur individual body requires to be healthy. No expensive medications are required.

Oxygen, water, good quality food and sleep are key. Most people don't even get enuff oxygen in to allow their bodies to fx correctly. but abt breathing techniques another day if u want to know how incredible healing happens.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.