News ALERT

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just heard on news that taking omega 3 or flaxseed causes type 2 diabetes I don't know for sure but I'm typing this as I'm listening to the news just an fyi

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Horse Feathers!
  • Posted

WOW you kidding, then why do they say Omega 3's are so good for us!  Can they make up their minds! One time something is good for you, and then you hear later it is not what is a woman to do :-)

• Posted

There is NOTHING wrong with Flax seeds and Omega 3. Some reporter has the wrong end of the stick.
    • Posted

why would they put it on the news if they didnt have the facts though?
    • Posted

It happens ALL the time!

I am a gardener and I fell for the 'untruth' that the herbicide I used was safe and became inert on contact with the soil. I now no nothing is further from the truth. Why let facts get in the way of profit?

• Posted

Yea I know one day something is good the next day it's not but yes I did hear that in the news but hey they could be wrong I just thought I'd pass the word is all not trying to start a war I promise ladies

• Posted

Why am I not surprise? Since they invented GMO's to kill everyone off the planet, this only seems fitting to keep you misinformed and unhealthy. They're also trying to take away vitamins and holistic medicine from public sales. Yet, I say you do your own research before you go believing main stream media.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.