No appetite

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi all it’s me again with more worry! This last week I have had very little appetite and burping hours after I have eaten. Wore jeans yesterday which felt uncomfortable around my middle. Have definitely put weight on. My gran had ovarian cancer and now I’m in meltdown. Can you please tell me if you have experienced this xx

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I have experienced it......poor appetitie some days, feeling full quickly, not fancying my food and gassy. I seem to have good days and bad. I've read it alot on here with other ladies too. You have just replied to my thread so I know how how you feel about being in meltdown but try not to worry. Sending a hug xx

• Posted

How old are you stresshead? I was 49 yesterday xx big hug to you too xx
    • Posted

I'm just about to turn 46. I have never felt so out of sorts and out of control before. Nobody warns you about how this makes you feel and there seems to be so many different things that can affect us. I understand why people get health anxiety.....I have been practically planning my own funeral !!

• Posted

Yep it sure is !!  Thank God for sites like this where we can talk to other women going through it as I’m not sure even the medical professionals understand all the symptoms !!
    • Posted

Health anxiety, depression, and just not being as mentally strong as I used to be have been my worse symptoms. My mind just goes to the worst places!  It's a struggle every day to keep my mind in check. I have to pray. I always feel like I'm in fight or flight mode. My appetite goes up and down. I've lost about 12 pounds. The gassy phase is off and on.

Some days I only eat once a day because I'm just not hungry.

• Posted

Oh YES! My stomach has NEVER been so sensitive. Often vomit now days. There are days I can't eat Mexican food. Have a belly I can't lose. Look in the mirror and don't recognize the person looking back. Feel as though I have to give up everything and still won't feel good. The past few years have gradually gotten worse.

• Posted

Guess it is just part of all this meno thing! I am very hungry some days and others, I can go the whole day without eating at all! Lots of gas, burps, and heartburn! I also feel nausea every once in a while! I have had so many symptoms since starting peri, that it’s ridiculous!
  • Posted

Don’t worry ... I’ve completely lost my appetite too . Lost loads of weight .you may have candida if you’ve got lots of wind / gas you can easily fix it with a yeast cleanse .

• Posted

Hey there, 

Yes, I defo feel this... tonight I didn't eat my dinner as I just don't have an appetite... yet I'm bloated, tired and just feel horrid! 

I go through bouts of hunger and then days of no appetite at all... I just want a chunk of chocolate and that's it!! 

Not good. 😞

AJ. x

• Posted

The only time I want to eat is after I’ve had my medical marijuana ! I used to love my breakfast now can barely get it down ! 

• Posted

I have also been experiencing a lot of symptoms with my stomach. It seems that everything I used to be able to eat now upsets my stomach. I have felt lousy this whole week. I have gas pains and alternating diarrhea and constipation. It's horrible. I feel very hungry but as soon as I eat I feel sick. I'm so tired of feeling this way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.