No doctor has helped! Vaginal issues and oral thrush. Please respond! [PICS]

Posted , 20 users are following.

imageHey. I've been suffering with these symptoms for months. oral thrush along with vaginal issues (burning, rash, redness, bumps, no smelly discharge just alot of discomfort). To this day a doctor where I live can't help me. can someone please help or guide me into where I can figure out what is happening to my body. thank you. I patiently await a response. image

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Im having the same issue no irritation no burning just the bumps . I dont know if i should worry or not

• Posted

Have you been tested for mycoplasmas: ureaplasma urealyticum or the other mycoplasmas?

• Posted

Hello

hopefully it may have cleared up now this thread is a few months old.

If you still have it maybe try going for the canesan thrush treatment?

I was diagnosed with vaginal thrush today after 2 months of swelling and i mean proper swelling i thought i had a prolapse and my insides were falling out , burning after peeing and constant uncomfortableness,

had no discharge that was cottage cheese no smell no itchyness, t hey swabbed me a month ago it came back clear and my urine clear, had antibiotics still nothing cleared it up.

I have been taking 2 baths a day to ease the soreness, i use vagisil or lanacane has 3 percent benzocaine to numb the area.

i was so desperate to find out what was going on i requested a dr to have a look she said thrush after inserting a swab stick,

so i now have a pessary in and used the canesan cream on outer vagina

and shall get back and let you know how it goes.

• Posted

6 months i have the same , sometimes after sex this itch. i think it's vp and normal. I've been to three gynecologists and they say this is normal changes on vagina , i used cantarion oil and this no hurt or itch. don't worry.

i think ,many women have it, but there is little talk about it.

• Posted

did u ever figure it out??? im going through the same thing except i had a yeast infection but cured it and i still have burning and irritation from it on outside i was told it is possible to have on external yeast infection and not have an internal yeast infection iv been putting montistat on my whole outter side for 3 days now and its technicaly gone

• Posted

is your bottom crack really dry? im noticing the same and my skin is very dry and there was even scaring at one point in vulva i went to the doctor to get checked and i got checked everything rang negative mine hurts so bad the only thing i can do is lay here everytime i get up i get an erge to scratch away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.