No hope

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've lost hope in finding love every guy I meet offers me the world then just ignores me

I feel God likes making my life a joke

I have anxiety and depression and I don't know how I am to get over it if all I seem to attract is guys who chip at my self esteem and belief in hope

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Are you depressed when you meet these guys?

Maybe they feel like they couldnt help?

Why are you depressed?

• Posted

No i go in being myself being positive got on with someone really well...they said we had a connection now just ignoring me
    • Posted

Are you sleeping with them & then they leave?

Sorry if its a touchy subject Im just trying to find the right answers.☺

• Posted

I slept with the last one but he continued to chat to me and say how we had more of a connection than just sleeping with each other
    • Posted

Are you still in contact with him via phone/email?

I would ask him outright what went wrong?

Maybe its them & not yourself that has the problem. It must be frustrating I know,but im a great believer in trying to get to the bottom of things.☺

• Posted

I just don't know why this happens to me all the time I have no hope left.

Does he dislike me that much

• Posted

Kelly,dont be to hard on yourself,maybe your overthinking things? It could be something so simple . Dont keep blaming yourself.

Ask him.

• Posted

I even tried to keep my options open...we met on Tinder, so I would update my profile etc it's not like I was clinging on to him...as most guys complain it's like that in the early stages....I kept my life going and kept it cool
  • Posted

Hello Kelly

I know relationship issues are really disheartening when you feel every man you meet just brings you down and makes you feel upset.

Trust me I feel hopeless when I cannot get the chance to even find a girlfriend as my aniexty kicks in and I get all these thoughts to the point where it is pointless in me to even consider a relationship as I don't want them to suffer than I do.

I bet you are a fine looking woman who lacks trust when trying to find the right man, all I want to say is stay strong and never give up hope!

Sorry if I could not give a definitive answer, I just want you to understand that I am here to listen to your worries and you can rely at someone to at least understand what you are going through!

Best Wishes and Stay Strong!

Alex

• Posted

Well all I can say is at least you manage to find someone to have a chance of finding that "connection".

I can't even do that!

At the end of the day if I cannot find someone who will accept me for who I am then I guess I have to aceept that life always has its pros and constantly

Here to chat if you need any help smile.

• Posted

Pros and cons.*

My grammar today haha!

• Posted

I just don't know why he just switched off...I changed my tinder profile (where we met) because everyone is saying keep your options open etc was I wrong to do that?
    • Posted

No, you will know the feeling of true love when you see it trust me. That man will feel the same too!
    • Posted

What do you mean? I'm

Just confused why he just seemed to have gone cold?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.