No one can find whats wrong with me. Does someone have any ideas?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello!

Since this June I have been to so many places from my physician’s office to the ER and everywhere in-between. Nobody can find whats wrong with me. I’ve had two neurologists give up on me and one who (after running a bunch of tests) say I have anxious tendencies witch is bull s***. I had every test possible ran on me and they all came back normal. Actually on paper I’m as healthy as can be. Thats the problem, all my test results are perfect so people think there’s nothing wrong. It’s hard to explain what I feel like. My thoughts feel foggy and blocked, I’ve become very forgetful and academically I’m struggling. That is only the mental portion unfortunately. Physically I have muscle cramps, fatigue/drowsy-ness, disorientation, trembling, tingling, and clumsy-ness. I’ve had a spinal tap, loads of blood tests, two EEGs, MRIs, and been evaluated by six different doctors. Every blood test you could think of has been ran on me. Including heavy metals, vitamin b-12, Lymes, lupus, hormones, blood sugar… there are loads more but I can’t remember them all. I’m worried most about the cognitive aspect of my problem. Its very debilitating. Some days are better than others, and some are worse. Today was one of the bad days. I can’t  stay focused or have clear thoughts. When I talk I don’t make much sense. I say words that don’t fit into context, have a very hard time finding words, and as a result, can’t keep up a conversation very well. I try my hardest to overcome these problems but I don’t think its a matter of how much effort I put forth. Some days I just can not think straight. I even have problems understanding what people say to me. I understand the words, but the meaning of what’s said just doesn’t get through. Like I said, some days are better than others. The memory isn’t isolated to only short-term or the forming of new memories. I have a hard time remembering things that happened long ago as well as what happened five minutes ago. The things I remember are fragments and very inconsistent. I was stating to think that my problem could be low magnesium or something like that witch was overlooked. From my understanding of a mangesium deficiency. It takes a long time for you to become deficient. This makes sense because this problem didn’t just stat overnight, I’ve actually been having this problem since February. I’ve been blowing off the symptoms as lack of sleep or just being tired but it built up to the point that I realized something was truly wrong. So magnesium might make sense, maybe. I’m just guessing at this point though.

So, what do you think? If you have any ideas what the problem could be please let me know. As I said before, I’ve had my heavy metals, Lymes, hormones, vitamin b-12, lupus, csf (spinal tap), and blood sugar checked. I’ve also had a complete metabolic panel ran, a complete hormonal panel, and complete nutritional panel checked. I think an allergist might be a good idea but I’m not sure. I guess its worth a shot.

Here’s some info about me. I’m 17 years old, male, 5’9’’ and weigh 128LBs. The problem is constant 24/7, never goes away.

Thanks you’re reply in advance.

3 likes, 65 replies

65 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Spacebar. Your mcv blood result points towards a b12 deficiency. My b12 was only 140 and my dr said it was ok. 8 months later a neurologist said I was deficient. I had all the symptoms you list and the b12 injections are helping. The mcv test shows your cells are enlarged which is a symptom of b12. Do you have a test result for b12?
    • Posted

My b-12 level tested normal I think.

Component      Standard Range            Your Value

Vitamin B12      271 - 870 pg/mL                745

• Posted

Have you taken any b12 supplements?  Do you have folate and ferritin results?  Mchc may be low due to low iron levels
    • Posted

I'm pretty shure niether my folate or ferritin levels have been checked. Should I ask for bloodwork to test them?
    • Posted

I only took an everyday multivitamin, Centrum. It didn't help at all. 

• Posted

The low MCHC more indicates iron anaemia so it would be helpful to know your ferritin level. High hematocrit and CO2 might be from dehydration and the high MCV, Hg and RDW to either B12 or folate def. Your B12 level is higher without supplementing so either you have a high level of haptocorrin increasing the B12 serum level or it is solely down to folate deficiency. Either way, it would be helpful to know both folate and ferritin levels.
    • Posted

Hello.

I checked for "MCHC" and they did run a test for that; g/dL 34

It was then retested 2 months later and was g/dL 32.

as for the folate and ferritin levels, I'm not sure. I'll ask my doctor if I can have them tested. 

Thanks cheesygrin

• Posted

Hi Spacebar

Have a little look up on N.E.A.D ( non- epileptic attack disorder )

some of / if not all of the above symptoms are included in the long list of N.E.A.D symptoms - do you get headaches on top of these symptoms or shaking in your arms ?

Plus have you ever had any head trauma or injury ?

• Posted

im seeing the same symptoms you speak of in myself and just about everyone around me and its scaring the hell out of me. seriously now 9/10 people i know now have this. and the sad part is no one ever used to have it been in the past 2-3 years everyone now has it and the conditions are becoming worse. i dont know what else to expect other than the food we eat amd chemicals all around us. i meam who knows whats even in our food with all the hormones, GMOs, pesticides, and MSGs... this is something that seems to be if you dont have it now it will effect you soon enough. ive watched family,friend,and stranger unvolintarily move limbs... limb after limb and with my symptoms il be the next to move limbs... at the point its only a matter of time im slowly goin crazy and its so so sad seeing people living like this when i know people werent meant this way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.